facebook

i am in a house

by: Sorority girl

I am in a house because of the sisterhood. If you are only in a house because that house "parties a lot, has hot girls, etc" than you should not even be in Greek life. Greek life is about the memories you have with your sisters or brothers, about the stories you can tell and about being comfortable with multiple people of the same gender. It's about the love. So stop saying negative stuff and be like the founders and remember why you chose to go Greek.

Posted By: Sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

I find it really funny that you assume that any house that "parties a lot, had hot girls" automatically doesn't have a sisterhood when in reality you know nothing about the sisterhood in other houses.

By: Ok
by: OkApr 19, 2014 10:12:08 AM

I never said they had a bad sisterhood. Only that those should not be the reason to do it

by: lolllllApr 22, 2014 12:29:32 AM

funny bc i asked girls in a "top tier" house if they knew a specific girl and none of them knew her… the girl is a sophomore

By: lolllll
#2  by: Ok   

All houses have pretty girls and hot girls but you don't do Greek life for superficial reasons. They are just added perks! I am in a top house and I did it because I felt comfortable not because guys in Syracuse think they are hot. We have mixers all the time but I sincerely did it for the sisterhood and if you are in a house, so should you

#3  by: Love   

Agreeeee

By: Love
#4  by: My 2 cents   

Just because a house is perceived as top doesn't mean it's superficial, shallow, and mean.

Just because a house is perceived as less than top doesn't mean it's more "real" or has better sisterhood.

By: My 2 cents
by: YESApr 19, 2014 7:45:36 PM

Thank you!!!! I literally hate how people automatically assume that just because a house is "top" it has a fake sisterhood or the girls aren't intelligent, like please look beyond the looks because there are "real" and "intelligent" girls in every house and there are "shallow" girls in every house too

By: YES
by: DuhApr 19, 2014 8:46:40 PM

That's why you don't label top or bottom. There all just houses who are all equal and bring something to the table.

By: Duh
#5  by: truthfully   

No one can judge someone else's sisterhood from the outside. Everything from the outside isn't what it seems.

By: truthfully

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.