facebook

general campus sorority stereotypes/ranks (unbiase

by: UNL

Disclaimer: No bias towards any of these houses, this is simply the general overview of each sorority on campus.

Kappa Delta (KD): Not a house that is too involved on campus. Some of the girls are actually really cool and down to earth. Not that many good looking girls but there are some here and there. A really "eh" house.

Delta Gamma (DG): These girls are essentially viewed as very hipster-ish and into music and art and stuff. They have some really smart girls, as well as some pretty hot ones as well. They aren't too involved on campus and I've heard less and less about them ever since I've been in college. Anchor Splash and Cheesies with the Deegies are probably what they are best known for. Oh and their dirty sailor pose, can't forget that.

Alpha Delta Pi (ADPi): Just got a house this year, and are just settling in. Pretty much on the same level as Phi Mu. Haven't really ever met a super hot one, but there are some super smart girls in this house. Not much else I can say about them.

Alpha Xi Delta (AXiD): Kinda just another version of Kappa Delta. Not really too involved and are kinda quiet on campus. Not too many hot girls but there's a few girls that'll have you staring. From my experience, these girls can drink like a sailor. Too bad there's no more hard alcohol at parties, sorry ladies. Anyways, just another "eh" house.

Continued in next comment

Posted By: UNL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNL   

Alpha Chi Omega (AXO): These girls are generally known as the hottest girls on campus, but of course with that, they are also known as the easiest. Also, these girls are generally pretty dumb. Word on the street is they are pretty poor financially. They also don't seem to be very involved on campus. Don't worry about being able to tell if a girl is in AXO though, they'll always be decked out head to toe in their AXO gear. It's okay, you're hot.

Kappa Alpha Theta (Theta): These girls are usually viewed as "jersey chasers", which means they usually try to go after athletes. Also, they are known to be very mean and rude to both sororities and fraternities. The girls are pretty attractive, but have recently been on the decline. Their recent picture that has been circulating regarding them making fun of A Phi also reveals their insecurities. Aren't very classy, but usually have pretty high grades and involvement. Meow.

Alpha Omicron Pi (AOPi): These girls aren't very relevant on campus, but they at least make an attempt. Not really too many attractive girls, and usually hang out with fraternities like DU and PIKE. Not bad but not great. Kinda like another "eh"house.

By: UNL
#2  by: UNL   

Alpha Phi (A Phi): Ah yes, we've come to the A Phis. Generally, these girls are known to be pretty good looking and wife material. They are usually at the top of grades as well and pretty involved. Although this is true, they think too highly of themselves and often come off as very self absorbed. Also, they are obsessed with self promoting their house and telling everyone that they think they're the best. I'll give them credit though, they're a good house. AOE ladies.

Gamma Phi Beta (G Phi or Gamma Phi): These girls are another really smart house, but are kinda lacking in looks. Usually, they are one of the most involved sororities on campus and win a lot of competitions. Woo hoo. Kinda boring.

Theta Phi Alpha: ??????????

#3  by: UNL   

Phi Mu: Usually are known as not being too good looking, but recently they've made some improvements and have been getting some hotter girls. Still got some work to do though, keep at it.

Now here's what you all want to see, the honest rankings of every house:
(Same tier houses are listed in no particular order)

Top Tier: Alpha Phi, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Gamma Phi Beta

Upper Middle Tier: Delta Gamma, Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi

Middle Tier: Alpha Xi Delta, Alpha Chi Omega, Delta Delta Delta.

Lower Middle Tier: Kappa Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi

Bottom Tier: Phi Mu, Theta Phi Alpha, Alpha Delta Pi

( A lot of middle tier spots can be switched around, and some may want to switch G Phi and AXO, but this is generally accurate due to G Phi being more well rounded)

by: GBRMay 20, 2015 12:32:39 AM

Kappa being top tier is the biggest joke ever. Try middle tier.

By: GBR
by: close but no cigarMay 21, 2015 7:29:09 PM

your descriptions are close to being accurate, but you gave waaaaayyyy too much credit to Tri Delt, I would put them with KD and say AXiD is the house on the rise even though they're still definitely middle tier, also you can hardly rank DG and Chi O together anymore, Chi O falls a little more each year and isn't nearly fun enough to be "upper middle," and like the comment above said, I don't know what you were smoking to make Kappa top tier

I would say: ~based on looks, involvement, sisterhood, social, grades etc~
top: APhi, Theta, GPhi
upper middle: DG, AXO, Pi Phi
middle: AXiD, Chi O, Kappa
lower middle: Tri Delt, Kappa Delta, AOPi
bottom: Phi Mu, Theta Phi Alpha, ADPi

By: close but no cigar
#4  by: No   

I'm in a fraternity, we all view kappa as hot. They're at least upper middle.

top: APhi, Theta, GPhi
upper middle: DG, AXO, Pi Phi, Kappa
middle: AXiD, Chi O,
lower middle: Tri Delt, Kappa Delta, AOPi
bottom: Phi Mu, Theta Phi Alpha, ADPi

By: No
by: ^NoMay 22, 2015 9:44:16 PM

I'm in an Upper Middle fraternity and I pretty much agree with "No"

Top: APhi, GPhi, Theta
Upper Middle: DG, Pi Phi, AXO
Middle: Kappa, AXiD, Chi O, AOPi
Lower middle: Tri Delt, KD
Bottom: Phi Mu, ADPi, Theta Phi Alpha

By: ^No
by: LolsMay 24, 2015 4:32:26 PM

I doubt either one of you are in "fraternities". No guy would admit upper middle, he wouldn't even mention ranking... Good try tho ladies

By: Lols
by: uhMay 26, 2015 10:24:59 PM

I actually am in a fraternity though....

By: uh
by: LolsAug 18, 2015 6:34:37 AM

Stop lying, boys :)

By: Lols
#5  by: hi   

The paragraph descriptions is the most real thing on this site. The rankings are a little hanky though. I'm shocked that GPhi is considered "top tier" on this website probably a lot of self ranking because I've never met a good looking gphi. some chubby girls and mostly stuck up wannabes

Top: AXO A Phi Theta
Upper: Pi Phi Kappa
middle: gphi AZD DG
Lower: chi o tr delt KD
bottom: phi mu theta phi alpa ADPi AOpi

By: hi
by: LolzJun 23, 2015 8:56:46 PM

So obviously you've been on a commenting rampage today "hi" saw your other posts and the one where you state you are a pi phi. Doesn't seem very smart to me to be talking about other houses and admitting the one you're in while you're at it...not very good PR for your house or yourself honestly. I don't think many PNMs will be impressed. Maybe next time change your username before talking about other houses.

By: Lolz
by: NoJun 24, 2015 2:49:47 PM

Sorry but there's no question that G Phi is top tier. AXO has looks and nothing else, no way are they top tier. Chi O is also way better than AXiD and I would never say Pi Phi is that high... But since we know you're a Pi Phi.....

By: No
by: wait, what? Sep 20, 2015 8:20:17 PM

AXO over GPhi, are you on something or just plain blind? If this is really ranked on involvement, grades, sisterhood, etc. I hardly doubt your rankings are anything close to accurate.

By: wait, what?
#6  by: Grad   

Just basically depends on how you define ranking. If you wanna go off smarts Greek affairs publishes GPA. If you want to go off of who's the hottest and easiest, then this ranking should serve well. But there's always easy girls and prudes in every chapter.

By: Grad
#7  by: TFM   

I'd say the only wrong thing in this post is saying there aren't hot girls in G Phi and AxiD. There's a few head turners in both of them.

By: TFM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.