facebook

jw

by: ??

can someone tell me honest opinions on AXO???? some people on here say top house and other people on here say they're not and have a bad sisterhood. I know this isn't the best place to find truthful information, but I'm just looking for a general idea of the house and the girls in it.

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

Also, what frats do they do stuff with?

By: ??
#2  by: Here we go..   

AXO has a horrible sisterhood, no doubt about it. However they are "hot". I wouldn't consider them top tier though. Looks aren't everything

By: Here we go..
#3  by: helpful   

they're also broke.

By: helpful
by: hmMay 9, 2015 9:49:47 PM

what do you mean?

By: hm
#4  by: tbh   

no they're good

By: tbh
#5  by: Sam   

Very pretty and popular with some frats but have you ever see the movie Mean Girls? Not just to others but to each other. Getting into this house could leave you with very few friends.

By: Sam
#6  by: j   

bump

By: j
#7  by: hm   

They do stuff with the top frats

By: hm
by: samMay 15, 2015 6:00:55 PM

The scary ones

By: sam
#8  by: OP   

so they are a bad house then?

By: OP
by: UNLgreekJul 24, 2015 12:17:49 PM

It's all relative. If thats what you want out of Greek life then they're for you. If it's not, then don't pick them.

By: UNLgreek
#9  by: greek    

AXO is the house you want to be in on social media, the that'll have you posting super cute instagrams with attractive people, but in real life you'll be miserable or annoyed 6 days out of 7. Very judgemental and lots of interior problems.

By: greek
#10  by: hey   

most people replying to this comment are the salty girls that didn't get bids

By: hey
by: Hey axoJul 28, 2015 8:29:54 PM

What's up achihoe?

By: Hey axo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.