facebook

which fraternities throw the best parties/tailgate

by: Rush

From the looks of it this site consists of fraternity bashing and self ranking. What are some real opinions?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

It's kinda hard to judge by tailgate/parties, so here's a repost list of the tiers

Top: Beta, Farmhouse, Sig Ep, SAE,

Middle: DU, AGR, AGS, Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, Delt

Bottom: Phi Psi, ATO, FIJI, Pike, Pi Kapp, Phi Kapp, Lambda Chi, Sig Nu, Theta Chi, Acacia, Theta Xi, TKE

By: :)
by: SurprisedJul 26, 2014 12:43:11 PM

That list is the most accurate one you will see

By: Surprised
by: CorrectingJul 26, 2014 1:32:52 PM

Pretty close except AGS would not be middle-tier with ONLY 41 members

By: Correcting
by: case closedJul 26, 2014 10:57:08 PM

Wow, this is probably the most accurate list I have seen. DU & AGS are probably considered in the lower middle tier. But overall 100% true

By: case closed
by: Greek GentAug 5, 2014 9:27:43 AM

TOP: Beta (all around great house,so so socially), Farmhouse(Great western nebraska guys), Sig ep(all around great house),

Upper Middle: Sae(Great house but it seems like almost strictly social :not far from top house),AGR(good house, I personally don't like them but that is bias),Kappa Sig(non-traditional house and its amazing to see the things they do without a house on campus), Phi Delt( good house top to bottom, sort of try hards but all around great guys), Delt( they have really turned it around and hopefully they can make some better relationships with other houses than DG)

Lower Middle: DU( Really nice guys; good gpa; not much of a social presence), AGS (Good Guys; small in membership), Phi psi(throws ragers but thats about all) and same with FIJI plus rich alums

Bottom: everyone else (I think I have everyone that belongs in the middle to upper tier)

By: Greek Gent
by: greekAug 5, 2014 8:30:45 PM

Mostly agree with everything on that except for no top house is really "so so" socially! They all have good parties!

By: greek
#2  by: sorority   

Top: Beta, Sig Ep, and Farmhouse

Middle: SAE, DU, Phi Delt, Delt, AGR, and Kappa Sig

Bottom: Phi Psi, ATO, FIJI, AGS, Pike, Sigma Chi, Pi Kapp, Phi Kapp, Lambda Chi, Sig Nu, Theta Chi, Acacia, Theta Xi, TKE

By: sorority
by: Wow!Jul 27, 2014 10:35:05 AM

You could make a case that SAE is top-tier, but besides that this is so true!

By: Wow!
by: unlJul 27, 2014 1:41:44 PM

Eh maybe, they're kinda slipping

By: unl
#3  by: gab   

Top: Beta, Sig Ep, SAE, Delt

Middle: Phi Psi, FIJI, ATO, AGR, AGS, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, Phi Delt

Bottom: Pike, Pi Kapp, Phi Kapp, Lambda Chi, Sig Nu, Theta Chi

By: gab

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.