facebook

sororities?

by: Freshie

I'm going to be rushing in august & just wanted to know what sororities are the "best" to be in? Non GPA wise.

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

Basically anything in the top tier and high middle are gonna be fun and a guaranteed good time with awesome sisters, the houses below that are pretty much what you make them, they can get kind of irrelevant on campus

Top Tier:
Alpha Phi
Pi Beta Phi
Gamma Phi Beta

High Middle Tier:
Kappa Alpha Theta
Chi Omega
Delta Gamma
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Low Middle Tier:
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta
Alpha Xi Delta
Kappa Delta

Bottom Tier:
Phi Mu
Alpha Delta Pi
Theta Phi Alpha

By: greek
by: GreekApr 17, 2014 11:22:01 AM

Very weird list, most not correct if you're looking for the "best house" non GPA wise
Top Tier:
Alpha Phi
Theta

Top Middle:
Pi Phi
A chi o
Kappa Kappa Gamma
DG

Middle:
Chi O
Gamma Phi
AXiD

Lower Middle:
Tri Delt
KD

Bottom:
AOPi
ADPi
Phi Mu

We could have different definitions of "best" but based off what houses frats most look forward to partying with this is a pretty solid list. Some can be moved around based on classiness or GPA but with those aside this is how it stands.

By: Greek
by: Non-GPAJun 10, 2014 5:20:03 PM

Switch Gphi and Theta and it's perfect, top 4 are always pi phi, a phi, g phi, theta, and can be switched around depending on what you're looking for

By: Non-GPA
#2  by: greek    

I think these are both pretty close, but I would switch a few. Chi O forsure deserves to be middle, not very many frats look forward to partying with them, from what I know about Gamma phi I think they're better than middle, I don't know if they're the best, but probably top middle, and maybe move kappa down just based on classiness and the fact that they don't party much anymore. A phi and theta are forsure top, pi phi will only take you if you're from omaha.

By: greek
#3  by: close   

2nd list is more accurate. Switch Chi O with Gamma Phi and switch DG with KKG. Otherwise

By: close
#4  by: asdfadsfj   

its also pretty bold and ignorant to say any house will only take you if you are from omaha. that has literally nothing to do with anything ever.

By: asdfadsfj
#5  by: STOP   

STOP self-ranking GPhi. You are NOT top tier! Everyone knows Top Tier non-gpa is Aphi, AXO and Theta. Stop pretending to be amazing when GPhi is clearly not top tier

By: STOP
#6  by: Yes   

Tru

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.