facebook

top 3 houses?

by: next year pledge

What are the top 3 houses year? I've heard Sig Eps Pikes and SAE are top but I wanna hear what others have to say

Posted By: next year pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Depends on what you are interested in. Pike consistently has the best parties when they aren't in trouble, Sig Ep is always a lot of fun and has great grades and great guys. SAE is tougher to figure out because they went through a really bad time a few years ago but are charging hard to be up with Pike and Sig Ep. They are the most up and coming house on campus by far, not just socially, but academically too. That old reputation continues to stick with them though, but they will have even more buzz next year if they keep improving. That being said, Pike and Sig Ep are safer choices, for now. Delts used to be apart of this conversation but they have fallen and next year do not have a house. They will be back in this discussion in two years when there new house is built. But for now, you've heard correctly

By: Greek
#2  by: sororityty.   

That's accounting for the wet houses. Pikes are dry next year, and they're already douchey as hell. Sig Ep Fiji Phi Delt would be top three in my opinion.

By: sororityty.
#3  by: idiots   

If you join Pike, most people will already think you're a douchebag and they are going to be dry next year.

SAE already is dry or is supposed to be, they're a great house but had huge trouble a couple years ago which still tarnishes their image.

SigEp are some cool guys but also try way to hard to be southern fratstars as shown by them going all out every home game.

By: idiots
by: greek 1Mar 5, 2014 11:31:10 AM

Pike isn't dry and people may think they're douchy because they won't let randoms into their parties and they're the most athletic house.

Sig Eps aren't try hards just because they dress nice for football games.

By: greek 1
#4  by: G4M   

Questions like this are stupid. Every house will claim they are in the top three in something. Theres no way in picking three top houses overall and having everyone agree on it. Socially, it is Pikes and Sig Eps by far, and I guess SAE would probably be up there now too. Academically it is Acacia, Sig Ep, and probably Farmhouse. Brotherhood is something that everyone will really claim is the best, although I've heard that Delts and SAE's typically have some of the best brotherhood and at Pike they don't all even know each others names. The houses that win the most events are Farmhouse and AGR and Pikes dominate intramurals. It's such a wide range of stuff that people are trying to judge which makes the question impossible to answer.

By: G4M
#5  by: ISU    

G4M got it right.

By: ISU
#6  by: Obrien   

I'm interested in phi Kap because of their Catholic heritage. Anybody have an opinion. Good/bad. Heard they remodeled".......

By: Obrien
by: cycloneDec 9, 2014 2:01:01 AM

just join a normal frat please...

By: cyclone
by: Cry KappsDec 9, 2014 8:23:23 AM

Phi Kapps blow

By: Cry Kapps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.