facebook

ddd

by: PNM

I have heard (from actual students at OU) that Tridelt isn't able to get good pledge classes because there are rumors of hazing new members all over campus. Is that really true? Please don't just blame some house. I have heard it from many different people who are members in many different OU organizations.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

hazing and cheating rumors are all over campus about DDD

By: True
#2  by: Greek   

those are all the rumored truths

By: Greek
#3  by: It's true   

My roommate pledged them last year. They never hurt the girls physically but they mentally were abusive to them always making them think they were going to do something to them.

By: It's true
#4  by: above   

It is amazing the lengths the Pi Phis will go to try to influence ignorant pnms to go Pi Phi instead of Tri Delta. They are completely throwing Chi O under the bus. Tri Delta has never hazed. They don't have a ghost. They didn't have trouble recruiting. They don't cheat. They just work incredibly hard.

By: above
#5  by: Say No   

Nothing about DDD says sisterhood it says jealous bitter girls at OU anyway

By: Say No
#6  by: Say No   

Nothing about DDD says sisterhood it says jealous bitter girls at OU anyway

By: Say No
#7  by: GG   

They have been plagued with huge problems including rumored hazing for the last several years.

By: GG
#8  by: Yes   

It is all true

By: Yes
by: truthAug 15, 2015 3:27:15 AM

Far from the truth. Nothing to see here except a bully picking on people who can't defend themselves against untruth.

By: truth
#9  by: :(   

sadly all true

By: :(
#10  by: bump   

common knowledge they haze

By: bump
by: ^^^Aug 15, 2015 11:44:52 AM

True

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.