facebook

alpha phi

by: Pnm

Hi I'm rushing and I have a rec from an alpha phi alumnae and I'm wondering what are my chances on getting a bid? My GPA is around 3.2. Is this a difficult house to get into? I plan on other connections but I'm just curious

Thanks

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

Keep your mind open. No one knows what each house is looking for year to year.

By: ^
#2  by: very easy   

Don't worry. No trouble at all.

By: very easy
#3  by: Well   

If they cut you try DDD they really struggled last year and took which ever girls they could get.

By: Well
by: aboveJul 5, 2015 8:43:05 PM

Actually, DDD got the best new member class of any house last year. It is unlikely that an A Phi reject could get into DDD.

By: above
by: ^Jul 6, 2015 4:01:42 AM

Chio is even easier to get into. They are the only house that has had to snap bid for the past 3 years in order to make quota. That being said, they have a terrible reputation for being mean, unclassy, legs wide open, Greek Rank Trolls. If that is your only option, I would stay independent. The other 10 houses are great though.

By: ^
#4  by: No   

They are more exclusive than AGD and AOII, about on a par with DG. AXO is more exclusive, about on a par with AXO. The rest are more exclusive.

By: No
#5  by: Honesty   

A phi isn't that hard of a a house to get into as long as you have decent grades or if you're very attractive. Most would consider a phi level with DG and AXO

By: Honesty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.