facebook

commenting on this site

by: OU Pan

Yeah, OU Pan does comment on this site. I just copied (and edited) this from another comment so everyone would know. It was in reply to a person nicknamed "^^^."

"'There is "The University of Oklahoma Panhellenic Association." Also there is the "National Pan-Hellenic Council chapters at OU."

"OU Pan" is not an official organization at OU, and it doesn't do you any good to keep saying it is. "OU Pan" is a commonly used nickname for lots of people who post on this website. So they obviously ARE on here and not pretending to be anyone anymore than you are by nicknaming yourself "^^^". Should I write a million new comments saying that "^^^" doesn't really post on here because "triple upward carets" or "triple insertion marks" is not a human and therefore doesn't post on here?

Also, what OU Pan says is true. OU girls can't comment on this site during the summer."

Posted By: OU Pan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OU Pan   

Yes, this is true.

By: OU Pan
#2  by: Blah blah blah   

Anyone posting with that name is trying to influence people. You know it. You protest way to much. People are not as stupid as you would hope.

By: Blah blah blah
by: @aboveJul 3, 2015 12:13:48 AM

Yeah, maybe she (like me) was just completely tired of that girl who doesn't even know how to use the internet to check something before she posts it saying that OU Pan doesn't post on here when C L E A R L Y the do. You see posts from them all the time. And any nickname on an anonymous site is fake. Just like Blah blah blah is your nickname and you're not trying to pretend it's your real name. I was glad to see this comment because she'd just about pushed all the buttons.

By: @above
#3  by: OU Pan   

Just graduated girls can post and do.

By: OU Pan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.