facebook

president's trophy

by: Honest Greek

DDD and Sig EP WON the big giant trophies. Congrats to them!! Both are great houses that are very competitive to receive bids from.

GPB and ATO were runners up. No One ever hopes to join these two houses. BUT if you want to join the first loser houses don't worry. They are easy to get a bid from. Anyone can join their houses. So if you want to be a member it won't be a problem.

There are like five other category awards for both the frats and sororities. Maybe it's only four category awards. I don't know and it's doubtful anyone remembers all the houses that won them. I know AGD sorority won one, so congrats to them too. They are unfortunately considered our lowest house at OU. So who ever is posting its all about the trophy, they know it's not and they post anyway. As a result it's pretty crystal clear which house is promoting themselves and misrepresenting facts on this site. Now ask yourself why a house would do that? Our top houses do not promote themselves on this site; they simply don't have too.

Posted By: Honest Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

last year GPB tried to claim their small award was like winning the president's trophy too

By: Hey
by: ???Jun 28, 2015 4:23:11 PM

Ok, hateful girl. I looked it up. Last year GPB won academics and campus involvement. I'm not even a GPB and I know that's pretty outstanding since I've never seen one house win two of the special awards.

By: ???
by: ^^^Jun 29, 2015 1:40:36 PM

Hey above so what's up? It counts when GPB wins little awards but not the other houses? Unfortunately for you, this year AGD won one of the smaller awards and they are OUs lowest house. So all your award does is nothing for your ranking.You still remain just above AGD.

By: ^^^
by: @????Jun 29, 2015 1:43:32 PM

GPB never even was tops in grades or top three or top five so that just goes to show its all about pictures in the book and not what a house actually accomplished only what they reported. Just goes to show the little awards don't count for so much especially when you are the GPB house and can't even get your house in the top 5 academically. Maybe you should try actually having your girls study instead is staging studious looking pictures.

By: @????
by: aboveJun 29, 2015 4:42:16 PM

OK, hateful girl, I looked that up too. Grades are not available for last year or 2014, but in 2013, the top three were:

First semester:
1. Theta
2. Kappa
3. Gamma Phi

Second semester:
1. Theta
2. Gamma Phi
3. Pi Phi

OK. My house isn't on there and I know we were top 3 last year one semester, but I am posting this anyway so that everyone can evaluate the truth of the remarks you make on here. (In other words I wanted to demonstrate again what a liar you are. You know what? I'm going to keep doing it because I am so opposed to hate speech that I am willing to devote some free time to keeping you honest.)

By: above
#2  by: Hahahahaha   

GPB still bumping their one and only post of winning anything so the can put their name by better houses. Sorry girls but all you did was LOSE on your own like you always have before. And wait BYX has won homecoming four years straight and the Lambda Chi member was best male vocal in scandals. So yea those houses were able to pull you along.

By: Hahahahaha
by: ha haJun 28, 2015 9:13:52 PM

Somebody's bitter, huh?! You'd love it if GPBs were the only ones who took you on, wouldn't you. Too bad to disappoint, I don't know about GPB but I know you're full of crap.

By: ha ha
by: ^^Jun 29, 2015 1:48:11 PM

" take you on" LOL GPB isn't a good house we all know it look at all the insecurity in the GPB posts. Top houses don't " take on" bottom houses. Your post indicates exactly what your house can't get great girls and remains a bottom feeding house.

By: ^^
by: aboveJun 29, 2015 4:23:07 PM

I wrote the comment accusing you of being bitter and wishing GPB were the only house that didn't like your attitude instead of it being EVERY house at OU. I'm not a GPB but I already know you'll call me one. What you call me won't be true, just like your posts aren't true.

By: above
#3  by: Not a crazy GPhi   

Haha so true. PNMs should look for a big trophy in GPBs house. They won't find one.

By: Not a crazy GPhi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.