facebook

stop claiming to be ou pan

by: Not OU PAN

OU Panhellenic doesn't post on this site and never has but someone comes on this site a lies about it every year. It's probably the same sad house because they claim they are a top house every year on this site. They never get top girls for obvious reasons seeing the members in real life tells you every thing you need to know. No top house OR self respecting house comes on this site and lies to PNMs or cowardly claims to be OU Pan. Girls at OU know which house it is, they aren't bad they just are kinda average.

Posted By: Not OU PAN
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump   

here we go again

By: Bump
by: ^^^Jun 19, 2015 12:52:03 PM

She's correct OU PANHELLENIC DOES NOT POST ON GREEK RANK. Anyone misrepresenting themselves as the voice of Panhellenic will be severely dealt with if caught. I am working on it.

By: ^^^
#2  by: Stop   

Stop talking to yourself.

By: Stop
by: ^^^Jun 16, 2015 8:25:45 PM

Stop lying to yourself and step into reality

By: ^^^
#3  by: @5   

Apparently she did read comment #3 where she defends doing it "to get the truth out" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bet if we look up the word stupid in the dictionary we could see her picture there and know her identity.

By: @5
by: @@5Jun 19, 2015 11:00:59 PM

Um... I don't think you understand the conversation. But I'm glad you love your post. That shows great self esteem to love your own words.

By: @@5
#4  by: Bump   

GPB chick is back at it again--

By: Bump
by: @bumpJul 1, 2015 11:01:23 PM

Do you know what anonymous means? Look it up. You seem incredibly stupid but maybe you could learn to use dictionary.com.

By: @bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.