facebook

rush

by: pnm

Im rushing next fall and I am wondering if someone could give a type of girl that house normally rushes. It would help me a lot when I decide which house is best for me

Thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

#1 KAT- The Homecoming Queen...Pretty, popular, well-rounded, high GPA,
social, classy, well-dressed, usually well-connected
#2 DDD- The Student Council President... Involved, competitive, excellent
GPA, attractive, social, influential among peers, leaders
#3 KKG- The Sorority Legacy... you'd already know if you were going Kappa,
social, cute, well-dressed, above average activities and GPA
#4 PBP- The Prom Queen... Hot, friendly, well-liked, social, great grades,
volunteers, involved, open-minded
Mid
#5 GPB- The Girl Next Door... helpful, strong activities, good GPA, above
average looks, probably lacked connections to get in a top 4
#6 AXO- The All American Girl- Fun, sweet, girly, good GPA, down to earth,
social, probably lacked grades or connections to get in a top 4
#7 DG- The Athlete- Laid back, independent, social, too cool to care about
rankings, diamonds in the rough, chill, natural looking in a good way
#8 APhi- The Cheerleader- Gorgeous, looks play a role in who they rush,
performers, lacked grades or connections to get in top house
Bottom
#9 AOPi- The Artist- Creative, Independent, sweethearts
#10 AGD- The Small Town Girl- easy going, very involved, friendly
#11 ChiO- The Mean Girl... wanted to be top tier, desperate, questionable reps,
crazy chick reputation, try hards, wannabes, troublemakers

By: truth
by: ^ThisMay 23, 2015 11:01:07 AM

Spot on

By: ^This
by: WhelpMay 23, 2015 11:40:28 AM

Chi-O belongs at 4.5 haha, right after pi beta phi and right before gamma phi beta. Known as The Pretty Girl, close to top-tier, smart, nice, and absolutely wonderful, great personalities and higher-than-average grades.

By: Whelp
by: @whelpMay 23, 2015 7:05:27 PM

Nope. The OP got it right. Chi Omega has given snap bids for years. That puts them in line with AGD. The big difference is that every one loves AGD. I'm sorry that your alums are mad at how hard their chapter has fallen but this is the truth.

By: @whelp
#2  by: oh, my!   

Please disregard the stereotypes that some girl wants you to believe. Be smarter than that. Go through recruitment with an open mind and see which house you like. I read through her comment and while there may be a few girls in each house that match that, the vast majority I know do not. Houses have lots of different types of girls and you need to find out where you click.

Good luck!

By: oh, my!
by: WJCMay 23, 2015 8:56:08 PM

Agree- go through with an open mind but the summaries of the houses were excellent. She only negatively reviewed one house. Unfortunately, the assessment of that house was the general agreement of most of OU. I suggest if that house doesn't like the assessment then they should do something to find the girl(s) bashing other houses. I'm not saying other houses are innocent but there is at least one girl in the #11 house with serious mental health issues. Someone knows who it is and should try and get her help.

By: WJC
#3  by: Really?   

Chi-O is right between 4 and 5, maybe one girl might be psychotic, but the whole sorority is definitely one of the best at OU. And no, I am not Chi Omega, I am being brutally honest to all the incorrect ranks on Greekrank because in all honesty, everyone on campus respects XO girls. Sorry if that upsets you, but it's true.

By: Really?
#4  by: Pi Phi   

I'd put Pi Phi in the spot you have Chi O. They seem to be blaming everything on the poor Chi Os just because they've had so much trouble recruiting lately. The Pi Phis are trying to get over some really bad reputation problems and they seem to think this kind of thing will make people forget the barn and the porta pot.

By: Pi Phi
by: ^^^May 24, 2015 11:33:00 PM

Best thing about PiPhi... They aren't Chi-Os.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.