facebook

attention pnms

by: Top Tier Girl

With summer about to start, it’s time for PNMs to take a hard look at their weight and body image if they plan on rushing next fall. Last minute crash diets don’t work and aren’t healthy so please start dieting now. Gradual weight loss is always better and lasts longer. If you are under 5'-8", your weight should not exceed 108 pounds. That is a healthy BMI that you can live your entire life by. Over 5'-8" and less than 6'-1" should not exceed 112 pounds. If you are over 6'-1", you have no business joining a sorority. Find a circus instead.

Good Luck with Rush!

Posted By: Top Tier Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^^   

#1 commenter is an idiot

By: ^^^
#2  by: @top tier girl   

"Top tier girl" obviously isn't in a top tier house, otherwise she would know that all the top houses have girls with all body shapes. But it's obvious that she knows nothing because look at all her other posts. She's a moron.

By: @top tier girl
#3  by: Wrong   

I can't tell if this is a serious post or not

By: Wrong
#4  by: ?   

If they are being serious they need help for encouraging PMNs to be at unhealthy weighs! Eating disorders are not funny. My Mother has had one her entire life and it takes thousands of dollars in medicines and medical bills each year to keep her alive!

By: ?
#5  by: Greek Girl   

What is wrong with looking your best for rush? Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

You chubby girls need to hit the salad bar more and the cookies less!

By: Greek Girl
#6  by: @above   

Eating disorders are serious, not desirable. The original poster is obviously the same ignorant girl that posts all the other hate on this site.

By: @above
#7  by: Rushing in the Fall   

Will I be weighed during rush? Do they adjust the weight for shoes and clothing?

By: Rushing in the Fall
by: stopMay 22, 2015 10:08:04 PM

Just stop. 'Anyone who is an actual PNM will realize that there are sorority girls of every size.

By: stop
by: Rushing in the FallMay 22, 2015 10:09:45 PM

I want to get in a top house so I will do whatever is necessary. You sound like you are making excuses about your own weight issues.

By: Rushing in the Fall
#8  by: Sorry!   

This is crazy. Our house cuts girls over 115 regardless of height

By: Sorry!
#9  by: truth   

There are girls of all sizes in every house. This is the worst kind of comment on here - untrue and potentially damaging. The person who wrote this has an unbelievably mean spirit.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.