facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Oklahoma - OU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Alumna   

I am an alum of a sorority at OU. I have seen many of the houses rise and fall and that is always going to happen. It does not matter what rank you think your house is, what matters is if you love you house and your sisters.

By: Alumna
#12  by: DEAR PNMS,   

please remember that these rankings are from the outside looking in. People are not ranking how much they enjoy the experience of being in the sorority they are ranking. People may say my sorority is or is not a top house, but then I look at the girls that are in my sorority and I see beautiful, ambitious, classy girls. REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY! Base you decision on individuals you encounter, not just what the house stereotype is. && on pref night, loook at the girls around you, whichever house you choose those girls may be choosing as well. <3 Greek Love!

By: DEAR PNMS,
#13  by: @below   

Two things wrong with your comment. 1) Way to blame another sorority for anonymous posts. 2) You seem as if you're really invested in AOII, which means you probably are one.

I do love my AOII friends, but that was just uncalled for.

By: @below
#14  by: Dear PNMs   

please remember that these rankings are from the outside looking in. People are not ranking how much they enjoy the experience of being in the sorority they are ranking. People may say my sorority is or is not a top house, but then I look at the girls that are in my sorority and I see beautiful, ambitious, classy girls. REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY! Base you decision on individuals you encounter, not just what the house stereotype is. && on pref night, loook at the girls around you, whichever house you choose those girls may be choosing as well. <3 Greek Love!

By: Dear PNMs
#15  by: Sad   

All of the rankings are completely false. It is a sad and tragic display of the greek community as a whole. Even though it is ONLY certain group of the community doing it. Greek Rank should be a place to put positive comments about each greek house, but instead has been used for nothing but hateful comments. PNMS, please ignore all these comments and base your decision off your rush experience and the girls that surround you on pref night alone. To use Greek Rank as a valuable source in your decision would be a great mistake. If you have friends in houses, I suggest talking to them about rush and the experience and their house. Get feedback from their actual greek website, not a negative and inaccurate site like Greek Rank.

By: Sad
#16  by: knicole   

I am an AOPi Alum. I had some incredible experiences with my sisters in college and 8 years later, still see many of them weekly. I think this site is really sad, if you are genuinely seeking to be involved in a sorority for the sisterhood, the experience, and the philanthropy... do some real research.
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Omicron_Pi
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Omega
My favorite part that both the above sororities show mention to is: Integrity. Which is clearly lacking on this site.

By: knicole
#17  by: &#922;&#931;   

I'm a Kappa Sig, and I honestly don't understand why these girls get so much grief. They are really honest and are sweet bunch of girls, and their chapter is on the rise. No need to criticize this bunch.

By: &#922;&#931;
#18  by: @below   

Hmm... yeah... since Kappa Sigs are such bad people right? Get out of here.

#19  by: @below   

You're right, I'm just mad I didn't get a bid from kappa sig during fall rush .

#20  by: And    

They just keep on giving

By: And

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.