facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Oklahoma - OU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Boomer   

AOII is growing strong. It doesn't seem to me to be the traditional sorority. For girls who want something a little different it offers a choice. Every sorority offers something special. The girls at AOII are pretty, focused on school and diverse. And no I'm not in the house, but I do know several of the members

By: Boomer
#2  by: unbiased   

AOII is a better house than AGD, but other than that, most girls will go home during rush rather than joining this one. The girls that are in this house are really fun and genuine, theyre just not very attractive and typically overweight.

By: unbiased
#3  by: @unbiased   

I don't think that's true. I pledged a different house but I know several really cute girls who pledged this house and really love it. Not top but a really solid middle tier.

By: @unbiased
#4  by: agree   

This house is a solid middle tier, they have some really cute girls, they also have some not so cute girls... but they will leave. their new pledge class is allll cute. They're also doing really well in things. I heard they were close to making scandlas?

By: agree
#5  by: haha   

they were close to making scandals? what does that even mean? there's no way to know that. they didn't make it. stick to facts not little gossip you made up

By: haha
#6  by: truth   

you can't deny their sisterhood. these girls eat, sleep and breathe aopi. they'll keep improving with that kind of attitude.

By: truth
#7  by: @@lol   

no one knows what you are talking about.

your personal issues do not belong on greekrank.

By: @@lol
#8  by: to rushees   

don't believe all the stuff put on here. it is embarassing to our greek system when people put negative things on here. don't look at this website as a reflection of all the greeks on campus and decide not to rush. come to rush with an open mind. enjoy the houses you enjoy! our greek system is way more supportive of each other than this website makes us out to be!

By: to rushees
#9  by: oldtimer   

I happened on this site by accident and was totally shocked by what is being said. Everyone is different and I believe that is why you are given a choice. Each house is different just like the people in them. I have found that in any organization there will be people you like and people you don't. That is just life. If you are in a house, be proud of it. What good does it do to publicly say negative things about another? Who does it help to be so mean?

By: oldtimer
#10  by: @oldtimer   

Unfortunately thats what the greek system at OU and many other schools has become, very elitist and a competition between houses.

By: @oldtimer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.