facebook

lol

by: ???

Ok let me try to understand this, as a greek from another school. You rank your houses based upon dancing and singing competitions? That makes no sense at all lmao. And also "president trophies"? So basically which house the school thinks is best( since I'm guessing they award it?) why would these be the factors to determine which is best? Normally rankings come from desirability, attractiveness of members (which makes the house desirable from a guys point of view for mixers), money, philanthropy events, social calender, and overall reputation. Not "who can dance and sing the best and impress the school so that they award us a pointless award"

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @lol   

Question: Why would you care if you're really "a greek from another school."

Answer: You wouldn't. You're obviously a greek from OU who's in a house that doesn't win anything and you're all jealous and sad. That's why you're on greek rank night and day I guess.

By: @lol
by: Life is hard Apr 23, 2015 11:42:51 PM

I know that would make you happy but the girl has a point of view and it is relevant. What Boren thinks is not necessarily what everyone else has to think.

By: Life is hard
by: ha haApr 23, 2015 11:47:40 PM

Sounds like an admission that you were lying about being a disinterested greek from another school. Or are you going to tell another lie to try to explain that one. Hum....

By: ha ha
by: AgreeApr 24, 2015 10:27:45 AM

It is just chi omega again trying to start more crap.

By: Agree
by: To agreeApr 24, 2015 3:09:59 PM

I am not a chi o. Why is it every time someone says something you don't like you through that out there. I think everyone is starting to feel sorry for you. You might want to take a different approach.

By: To agree
by: ^^^^Apr 24, 2015 8:20:07 PM

Different poster but we all know the XOs live on this site. Everyday they post a ranking or something that they can make an argument for XO being a top 5 house. We know it is XO because they are the only ones that think XO is a top 5 house.

By: ^^^^
#2  by: Life is hard    

What? I respond to what the OP said. I was not the OP? My gosh you have reading comprehension problems.

By: Life is hard
#3  by: UT   

The only chapter out of the Big Six to finish in the top 5 was Chi O all the others were at the bottom. So I guess it just goes to show??

By: UT
by: ?Apr 24, 2015 6:39:06 PM

We go to OU, not UT. No one here cares about what's going on at UT.

By: ?
#4  by: @3   

and yes, look at ut as an example of what im saying. they dont care about what the school thinks. but then again, they are far more intelligent and have way more money than yall ;)

By: @3
#5  by: lol   

I can't believe someone would waste time posting about what they think about UT. Your opinion about your school is of no interest to us. If you want to talk about UT, go to their site. You're boring the OU people who want to talk about OU.

By: lol
by: WellApr 24, 2015 9:15:59 PM

When you are known to have the worst greekrank page in the country you are bound to attract those looking for a good laugh.

By: Well
#6  by: Hilarious    

What can I say it is OU . That says it all.

By: Hilarious
#7  by: Accurate   

For some reason OU thinks they should hold to a different standard.

By: Accurate
by: ^Apr 28, 2015 2:28:13 PM

Haha a couple poor girls on this site keep insisting people should " hold to a different standard" but OU Greek doesn't they are just like every other Greek system. Winnings is nice but there are so many things to win or not win each year. OU Greek system is just exactly as the original poster talks about. Social standing, money, wealth, frays etc drive the desirability of the houses and it goes both ways-- ATO was runner up for pres trophy and no guy in his right mind would turn down a bid from lambda or beta to be an ATO at OU-- a guy would take a bid from Delt and Fiji first too. Same with the girls Gamma Phi was runner up and no girl that can get into Theta, PiPhi or ChiO would become a GPB -- a girl would take Aphi first too and most likely DG and AXO. So op rest assured OU Greeks are just as shallow and preoccupied with beauty, wealth and appropriate social circles as most Greek systems are.

By: ^
#8  by: Yikes    

OU Greek has some definite chapters screaming for attention. It is embarrassing that other schools are laughing at us. This is the perfect example.

By: Yikes
#9  by: Truth   

To the above comment

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.