facebook

what's the deal?

by: ?

Someone keeps burying all the comments about president's award and sooner scandals. Maybe their house didn't place in those awards????

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ranking   

So true. Those are the things people should be looking at in rankings.

By: ranking
by: WellApr 23, 2015 9:09:35 PM

Most think gloating is not a becoming quality.

By: Well
by: ^^^Apr 24, 2015 12:09:34 AM

You mean like "gloating" when chi omega had multiple girls get into nursing school... Multiple meaning 2... Heehee... And it was posted all over the place. Then come to find out several houses did as well.

By: ^^^
#2  by: truth   

Gloating would imply that the people saying that facts are important are the winners. I think every honest person who ranks on here would agree that facts are important.

Top houses win and place in campus events. That's just the facts. So yeah, they're important to all honest people.

Does that strike a little too close for comfort? Sounds like maybe you haven't been scrupulously honest on here.

By: truth
by: {><}Apr 23, 2015 10:03:38 PM

I would say after everyone has read about for a couple of days it is kinda old news. So my assessment would be that the only thing that will make you happy is to keep it on top so you are noticed. How long do we need to keep this on top so you are satisfied? We're you given the job of regulating what and how long things are posted?

Gloating- contemplate or dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure.

Everybody's seen and read it. The truth is out there. Honesty is not the question. It is your obsession to keep it on top.

By: {><}
by: Hilarious Apr 25, 2015 12:14:25 PM

You sound like a middle schooler.

By: Hilarious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.