facebook

accurate ranks from a non-chi o

by: 2015

This is the accurate ranking for 2015 to counter the ridiculous rankings that Chi O and A Phi spend their days and nights posting. Pretty soon they'll be on here saying "all these rankings prove we're top houses." Sheesh!

Theta
DDD
Kappa
PiPhi
GPB
AXO
ChiO
DG
APhi
AOPI
AGD

Posted By: 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahahahahaha   

Only house who would pretend this is correct is a DDD and of course you aren't chi o OR

theta kappa piphi gpb aphi dg axo aopi agd

By: hahahahahaha
by: ^Apr 14, 2015 2:13:59 AM

Not a DDD or a ChiO but DDD is definitely better despite their recent problems.

ChiO is downright pathetic in their desperation on here.

By: ^
#2  by: Lolz   

Lol ddd keep telling yourself that. Maybe go back and look at that sae video and your PC 14 and then we will see who's a top house. No way you're above kappa. But nice try. Just yourself as #1 to make yourself feel better

By: Lolz
#3  by: Hmmm   

explains why DDD has had bad pledge classes .....which is more ignorant DDD self ranking themselves second or a PNM fool who would believe them

By: Hmmm
#4  by: true   

True ranking. Theta was presidents trophy last year with Tridelt as runnerup. Chio is terrible and has a hard time recruiting.

By: true
#5  by: oh lord, Chi O   

I saw they just put up another yay Chio ranking - don't they ever get tired of this crap?

By: oh lord, Chi O
#6  by: consensus   

Correct ranking. But most people say that Pi Phi isn't a top five house anymore. I think they are, but there are a lot of people who say that since they are competing with DG and XO now they aren't.

By: consensus
#7  by: well   

If it's true that PBP is causing the trouble on here, they're not a top five house. If they're being framed, then they are. You decide for yourself.

By: well
by: moveApr 17, 2015 7:57:27 PM

Move Tri Delta to the top and move GPhi above PiPhi now that the president's trophy awards have been announced.

By: move
by: aboveApr 18, 2015 9:10:33 PM

Agree...

By: above
#8  by: Confused   

AGD won multicultural .So I am confused ? It seems we pick and chose when we use what for ranking. So if it is the bar for PI Phi, Theta and Chi o then....? is it only if you win or are runner up?

To my knowledge no other university has a Presidents trophy so what criteria do they use? I think if presidents trophy is the be all then AGD moves up. If not , then you are disingenuous about the whole thing.

Alabama, UT, LSU, Auburn, Kansas etc do not use or talk about an overall trophy used is ranking on there campus. I think it does recognize a group that worked harder, but to say it means you are better??? Don't know about that.

By: Confused
by: aboveApr 19, 2015 1:21:37 AM

OU is not UT, Auburn, Alabama, Kansas, etc. They're better. The reason President's Trophy is such a big deal is because every single thing a house does during the year is recorded. If you write letters to soldiers, if you host foreign students, if you volunteer at a nursing home, etc. as well as if you win U Sing or grades or intramurals. Its really the houses that do the most and are the most outstanding. If a house that didn't make quota hosts a lot of multicultural events, yeah they win the award for that category but it doesn't mean they're a top house. But if they do win everyone congratulates them (except for you who seems to be trying to take their accomplishment away from them!!)

by: Get realApr 19, 2015 10:21:23 AM

OU is far from better. They are the laughing stock of greekrank and you just confirmed due to your pick and chose mentality. Why you girls are constantly fighting about this is hilarious and a joke to most of us out there.

By: Get real
by: aboveApr 19, 2015 2:06:34 PM

Too bad you don't have any other entertainment than to go on another school's greekrank and laugh at their awards. You must be pretty hard up for fun at your more excellent university. (And did you say that Alabama, Auburn, and LSU are better schools than OU == most national merit scholars of ANY university in the nation? What is your criteria for a good school?)

#9  by: ???   

Why should kappa, AXO and DG
Be so high they all have not placed in anything nor have they made the final cut.

AGD won multicultural

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.