facebook

this happened at university of oklahoma. stop blam

by: Greek from Another School

Stop blaming other places (i.e. Texas) for YOUR incident. I'm not even from Texas or Oklahoma, but it bugs me that you are trying to put this on the Texans. Your school let these tools in, and you are called the University of Oklahoma. Deal with it! You made this bed by having a bunch of tools in your "top" house, so you have to lying in this bed.

Posted By: Greek from Another School
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Amen: some TX facts   

Collegefactual.com ranks UT as #162 in the nation for diversity; OU is #374. Dallas, Houston & San Antonio have all had black mayors; can't find mention of one black mayor in major OK towns. I hate that both boys "caught" were from Dallas, but they were just the ones stupid enough to stand up and lead it. I doubt that bus was all-Texan. Most likely that horrible song has bounced around SAE chapters in the South/Southwest long enough that no one knows where it started. Jesuit in Dallas has all but disowned their alumnus; that school is very proud of the fact that it was the first in Dallas to integrate -- in 1955. Average SAT/ACT scores for the two schools: UT: 1260/28 OU: 1165/26

By: Amen: some TX facts
#2  by: but   

You have to admit that the president got it right by shutting the house down immediately!

By: but
by: Amen from TXMar 25, 2015 9:21:36 PM

I thought a lot of Dr. Boren before all this happened, and this just made him increase in stature. Even if SAE prevails in some kind of lawsuit, he will come out on top in court of public opinion. Someone commented that he was just "protecting the brand" of OU, as if that was a bad thing. That's his responsibility -- to make sure OU graduates have their education respected rather than snickered at.

By: Amen from TX
#3  by: truth   

I think this message is silly. The fact is that the guys are both Dallas residents. They both graduated from high school in Dallas and their parents still live there. I don't see how this is "blaming" Texas for OU's problem. It's just stating a fact. And the fact is that the trouble was lead by Texans. If you don't like facts, stop whining.

By: truth
by: ^Mar 25, 2015 10:41:52 PM

Come on! yes. the guys were from texas. But several guys were singing and that freaky weird looking girls was clappying a long. Can't blame it all on Texas.

By: ^
by: huh?Mar 26, 2015 9:48:35 AM

Loads of guys were singing it. Those two were just in the isle jumping around. Nobody told them to stop.

By: huh?
#4  by: tools   

Look like OU imported it's tools from Texas. Too bad Texas is squirming around trying to find a way to deny it.

By: tools
#5  by: Haha   

Yes! Let's talk about cities with black mayors! Now you really have a great record when you look at these cities pound for pound!

By: Haha
by: @ha haMar 28, 2015 11:46:13 PM

Black mayors? How is that relevant to OU Greek?

By: @ha ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.