facebook

top sororities

by: curious

What would you say the top sororities are at OU? Like ranking all 11 of them from best to not so best.

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: TBH   

Theta
Kappa
DDD
Pi Phi
GPB
AXO
DG
APhi
AOPi
AGD
Chi-O

By: TBH
by: ^Mar 26, 2015 4:18:07 AM

Nailed it!

By: ^
#2  by: @are you for real    

Did you really come on Greek and think you would get an honest ranking. News flash "won't happen here". The info you get is self biased opinions from several very insecure girls. Run do not walk from GreekRank

By: @are you for real
#3  by: @1   

nice try DDD but everyone knows girls would rather drop out of recruitment than pledge your house.

By: @1
by: ^Mar 25, 2015 1:49:40 AM

I think you mean XO. The girls that dropped in my group only had XO. One girl did pledge there though because that was her only choice. Even the bottoms dropped her.

by: ^^^Mar 25, 2015 8:29:50 AM

Nah I meant DDD. They get everyone's left overs. No one wants to be DDD. They have girls on this site 24 hours a day trying to build up their reputation on campus. Bet you're one too. It makes DDD look even worse than people already think.

By: ^^^
by: Chi OMar 27, 2015 7:01:07 PM

Actually Chi O has a very bad return rate - down around DG. DDD has a great return rate.

By: Chi O
#4  by: truth   

agree with above

By: truth
#5  by: what does this say about    

If I thought the pettiness, hatred and vulgarity shown above was anywhere typical of sorority girls -- I'd return my pin and run for the hills. Aren't any of y'all embarrassed to be writing this cr-p?

By: what does this say about
by: @comedyshowMar 26, 2015 5:56:40 PM

Ditto.

By: @comedyshow
#6  by: Chi O   

Probably not the bottom house. I'd put them on the same line as DG.

by: Chi OMar 28, 2015 8:35:41 PM

If you see them listed as a top house, know that it is them making the list. But that being said, they aren't last either. AGD didn't make quota, so I'd put them last.

by: @chioMar 28, 2015 11:52:29 PM

They're not below AOPi or DG. They might be below AXO and AP though.

By: @chio
#7  by: LOL   

DDD is no where near house 3. They haven't gotten girls they wanted for years now. The last three years they got girls cut from every house but the bottom three. They ride the struggle bus these days. Go through tecruitment and see for yourself the difference in their house and the others. There is a reason they are on this site so much, they can be anything they want in cyber space but on campus not so much.

By: LOL
by: nahMar 29, 2015 6:24:54 PM

Nah, this is wrong cuz DDD killed rush last year and came away with the top new member class.

By: nah
by: ^Mar 29, 2015 10:31:27 PM

Sure LOL what have you been smoking??

by: aboveMar 30, 2015 12:11:05 AM

If you are not aware of the high caliber of DDD's class last year you're too dumb to be on a college site or too out of the loop to comment.

By: above
#8  by: correct   

Move Chi O up to DG then it's right.

By: correct
#9  by: move   

Move A Phi down to below Chi O. Then you're correct.

By: move
#10  by: true ranks   

KAT
DDD
KKG
PBP
GPB
AXO
DG
ChiO
AP
AOP
AGD

By: true ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.