facebook

just saying

by: outside looking in

Let's be honest, there's something common with each house. Now, I'm not saying each girl but each house and it's that it's just high school all over again. I'm not in a house but I have a lot of friends in multiple different houses and what I know from them is that there's mean girls and there's nice, motivated girls in each house. The bottom line is that you have to find worth in yourself no matter what house you're in or if you're in a house at all. This is especially a message to PNMs out there in relation to college at OU in general and all the girls that insist on focusing on their popularity based on what house they're in rather than focusing on themselves. In the end, everyone at OU honestly could be nicer and more inclusive. Including me. I just find it sad that people base their friendships and other people's worths off what HOUSE they're in. It's college, haven't we all graduated from high school and moved onto adulthood? More people should act like it (Greeks and GDIs alike). Even if you're reluctant to admit it, you know it's true.

Posted By: outside looking in
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @insightful   

I agree. These children (yes I mean children) have yet to realize the importance of finding your self worth through your actions then through the letters they wear. It is sad. You can clearly see someone feels threatened by the constant hateful and misguided comments.

By: @insightful
#2  by: Bumping   

Bump

By: Bumping
#3  by: GREEKUO   

The letters don't make you special, YOU are suppose to make the letters special!

By: GREEKUO
by: MissMar 22, 2015 9:56:39 AM

Well said

By: Miss
by: ^^^Mar 25, 2015 8:51:30 AM

wish everyone was as smart as you

By: ^^^
#4  by: @unbelievable.   

Bump

By: @unbelievable.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.