facebook

soonerthon

by: #FTK

How bout DDDs Greek rank pyscho gets off Greek rank and actually tries to fundraise. Your house is doing really badly but if you were to put as much effort into fundraising for a good cause as you do slandering every other OU sorority on this site I'm sure your house could do much better. It's all about priorities.

Posted By: #FTK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Joseph   

Same goes for the crazy chi omegas. I'm sick of all of you.

By: Joseph
#2  by: Blaine   

Same goes for the Pi Phis. I heard they're the ones throwing the Chi Os under the bus.

By: Blaine
by: UmmmMar 5, 2015 10:02:24 PM

XOs have thrown themselves under the bus.

By: Ummm
#3  by: @1 and @2   

Actually it would appear you are the DDD girl who spends all her time on this site otherwise you would know PBP and XO are leading the fundraising and participation in soonerthon. How impressive that houses care more about helping children than slandering other houses on Greek Rank. I'm not a member of either house but love both houses full of classy girls so go ahead and say Im one of them. It would be a compliment. I agree maybe you should focus on doing something to help others less fortunate and be thankful for what you do have instead of jealously ranting about what you don't.

By: @1 and @2
#4  by: Sorry but....   

DDD can't make the event they gotta keep watch over the top 5 houses on the overview page and make sure they stay there!

By: Sorry but....
by: ^^^Mar 7, 2015 9:54:52 AM

I kinda feel sorry for them they've lost all the girls they wanted the last few years and have ended up with rejects from the other houses. Luckily they still have a handful of great girls.

By: ^^^
#5  by: Bump   

Congrats to all the sororities that worked so hard! Congrats PBP on miracle cup!

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.