facebook

top five at ou

by: trueeeeee

The actual top five at OU are indisputable. There is some Chi O that keeps posting nonsense. These are the real top 5 houses:

Theta, Kappa, Tri Delta, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi

People can argue about the order but there is no doubt that Chi O is not on the list. And by the way, it has nothing about being cut by Chi O. They had so few girls return that they had to snap bid for the last two years. It must be some wishful thinking that keeps them posting their fantasies.

Posted By: trueeeeee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

Yeah right... Dream on, GPB!

By: LOL
by: ^^^^Mar 4, 2015 1:52:09 PM

Written by a jealous Chi O!

By: ^^^^
by: LOLMar 4, 2015 2:37:53 PM

I didn't say Chi O was top 5 but GPB is number 7 or 8 at best!!!!

By: LOL
by: ^^^^^Mar 4, 2015 3:21:42 PM

totally agree it doesn't matter where chio is GPB is a low mid tier house

By: ^^^^^
#2  by: #6   

Gamma Phi is not in the top 5. They are not the top pick for girls during rush. Not even in the top 5.

By: #6
by: True ranksMar 5, 2015 10:13:59 PM

Actually top 3.

By: True ranks
by: True ranksMar 5, 2015 10:20:57 PM

Everyone loves Gamma Phi.

By: True ranks
#3  by: Chi Os above   

Your fight is not with Gamma Phi. Most people would the top 5 are the ones listed. If you disagree, fine, but you don't like Tri Delta, Kappa, or Theta either. So I guess you and Pi Phi are the top five according to you?

The truth according to Chi O: Top five at OU are:

Chi O
Pi Phi

By: Chi Os above
#4  by: ^^^^   

You're a psycho.

By: ^^^^
#5  by: KCL   

Easy to see that DDD girl wrote this. Theta and Kappa wouldn't waste time on top 5. Whoever wrote it wanted ChiO to believe GPB wrote it indicating it was that same DDD who did that months ago. But the real give away is the obsession over Chi Omega. The poster throws them in saying they aren't a top house. How stupid of her to make a preemptive strike concerning comments she knew would be made addressing her rankings. Anyone knows DDD fell out of top five about three years ago and GPB took their place. So DDD chick can weave any lie she wants on this site but she knows the truth. Glad she's given the whole PBP thing a rest not to mention her continually assault on APhi because they have out recruited her house for years too. Notice her pattern it just keeps going. This on going banter by the strange chick is just totally weird. I'm betting she's in the fall 2012 DDD class since that's when this page got really psycho and she doesn't know anything prior to that date about the houses. Let's just all continue to let her rant and destroy what's left of her house and not stoop to her crazy level of insecurity. I think all the other houses at OU really work well together.

By: KCL
by: ^^^Mar 5, 2015 4:23:11 PM

You're the crazy one with this incoherent rant.

By: ^^^
#6  by: Nice try Chi O   

It's not just Tri Deltas that know that Chi O is not a top five house. Everyone at OU knows that, honey! As for Gamma Phi, if you have to list a top five, Gamma Phi would be on it, not Chi O. And I'm not a Tri Delta, Gamma Phi, or a Chi O (thank goodness!!!)

By: Nice try Chi O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.