facebook

top ou houses

by: No Agenda

I'm not listing the top houses in any ranked order because an argument will break out between the houses. Here are the top houses at OU based on which houses most girls want during recruitment and which houses that release the most girls during recruitment. Because they are the hardest to get into the majority of students agree with these houses even if you personally hate one or two this is accurate. NO ORDER

KAO, KKG, PBP, XO,DDD

Posted By: No Agenda
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh geez   

Obviously you do have an agenda XO. No one thinks XO is top tier but XOs. Honestly, they are lucky some still consider them middle tier... "Some" is the key word. I'd put them in bottom. The other 4 are top tier.

By: Oh geez
by: ^^^^Mar 4, 2015 9:42:23 AM

I'm sure you would. Lots of people hate that house mostly because they got cut. No one hates on bottom houses because it's pointless. Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

By: ^^^^
by: ^^^^^^^Mar 4, 2015 9:53:27 AM

Actually I cut XO 1st day but you can keep telling yourself that. Why would I only say that about XO and not the other 4 real top houses?

By: ^^^^^^^
by: ^^^^Mar 4, 2015 10:12:51 AM

Bless your heart and keep telling yourself that but unfortunately PNMs don't cut any house only sororities cut girls. Nice try though. Keep proving OP right with each response. It's funny!

By: ^^^^
#2  by: @Chi O   

Chi O????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

By: @Chi O
#3  by: Top House   

I'm not a chi o and I really do believe they are a top house based on rush return rates and desirability. They always have a good rush and everyone seems to like them.

By: Top House
by: ^^^^^Mar 4, 2015 3:58:36 PM

agree it's that crazy unhappy DDD chick again tryin to make probs cuz they cut her like who cares they cut lots of people and in her case they made a smart decision, she actually outta worry more about her own house identifying her and kicking her out. The DDDs are really unhappy with her behavior

By: ^^^^^
by: @Top HouseMar 4, 2015 8:15:22 PM

Nah. You're a Chi O. A jealous, petty, bitter Chi O. If you're honest, you'll admit that Chi O snap bidded for the last two years. That does not equal success and desirability in recruitment. Btw their return rates were low which caused the snap bid problem.

Please stop trying to tell lies and make up things on greekrank. It's unbecoming and down right embarrassing.

By: @Top House
#4  by: No   

DDD isn't in the top switch them out and put APhi in

By: No
#5  by: Bump   

at least this is honest

By: Bump
#6  by: Me   

close DDD isn't good with that chicka they have going nuts on this site

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.