facebook

considering fall rush

by: Help

I know each how has different personalities and interests (the religious types, popular girls, athletic) and I can't decide if I want to rush bc all posts on here make me feel like everybody just fights. Can somebody give me an honest representation of each house?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Here's an idea   

Go through recruitment and meet the girls instead of listening to an anonymous poster who has an agenda, is crazy, or out of touch with majority opinion, or they may actually know what they are talking about but you wouldn't know. Any how the houses choose you and the houses release girls PNMs don't.

By: Here's an idea
#2  by: @2   

looks to be an agenda with your statement truth is EVERY house has EVERY type girl so diatribes aren't necessary--- yes we can tell who u are

By: @2
by: ^^^Feb 26, 2015 11:17:48 PM

We can, can we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Yes, every house has a multitude of girls, but it has a preponderance of one type or another. If you deny that you are letting your agenda show.

By: ^^^
#3  by: Why?   

Why do you think she has a bad "agenda" because she says that even though every house has every kind of girl, some houses have more than other houses of some types. Do you really think that there is no difference in the house with top grades and bottom? No. Some houses have high grade cut offs and others take grade risks. You're showing extreme ignorance to deny facts.

By: Why?
#4  by: ^^^^^   

no the ignorance is yours--let PNMs decide for themselves--you are at it again---and you might be surprised to learn just how high the grades are for my house and our placement every semester in grades. I'm not mentioning any grades or any qualifications a house may or may not have but grades are simply one piece of the picture so back off and let girls go through recruitment and meet the girls in each house and then each house and each PNM can decide what is best for their respective interests. Your attempt at prejudicing girls on an anonymous website speaks volumes about your insecurities concerning your house's ability to recruit well during recruitment.

By: ^^^^^
by: @5Feb 28, 2015 11:10:35 AM

on point

By: @5
by: ?Mar 2, 2015 8:29:35 PM

Why do you think facing facts is "prejudicing" girls? Surely you don't think that people go through recruitment and just randomly choose houses do you?

By: ?
by: aboveMar 2, 2015 10:26:28 PM

Yes. The houses are different overall but all houses have all kinds of girls.

By: above
by: @?Mar 3, 2015 9:59:30 AM

People get their so called facts about houses other than their own wrong on this site all time. I wonder why you are ok with girls saying anything they want about houses on this site without any accountability. It seems to really bother you that recruitment and facts given to PNMs shouldn't come from girls hiding behind an anonymous veil. I repeat if you have to hide behind Greek rank for recruitment purposes or to slander another house it would appear your house has no real accomplishments to be proud of and your house probably struggles with recruitment, otherwise you would own the things you claim in real life and not attack houses anonymously on this site.

By: @?
#5  by: "accountability"   

For the person above:

Your idea of accountability = your own prejudices + loyalty for your own house

By: "accountability"

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.