facebook

there really is a crazy chick

by: Get that girl help

Read the discussion post:

"I Stand for Truth on Here" by truth

It explains a lot about this site. That chick really did go in to sorority sites and rank AGD, AOPI and DG down so DDD could be in the top give houses on the overview page. Now that is certifiably crazy. DDD find this girl and stop this girl! I'm not saying she's DDD but it is very clear she has a strange obsession with DDD being ranked on the overview page and it doesn't take much of a leap to think she is the whacked out chick giving your house a bad name!

Posted By: Get that girl help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Cray Cray   

now why would anyone thing DDD had a bad recruitment???? Maybe cuz that chick is CRAZY!!!

By: Cray Cray
#2  by: above   

I'm glad she's not letting Chi O or DG or whoever get by with manipulating the rankings by ranking up the two lowest houses just because they don't have as many ranks and you can move them easier. It's amazing to me that someone is so devious that they'd try to knock off DDD from the OVERVIEW section in this way. Sheer stupidity and I'm glad someone is on it.

By: above
by: ^^^^^^Feb 24, 2015 8:15:08 AM

betting your crazy chick who wrote it no one cares about the overview page of greekrank it's irrelevant do u honestly think the frats listed are the top frats too if so you need to get off this site and out more I feel really bad for DDD having you as a member

By: ^^^^^^
#3  by: Actually   

it's GPB that worries so much about the "Overview Page"

By: Actually
by: ^^^^^Feb 24, 2015 7:05:03 PM

Nah the crazy DDD chick wrote it and now I'm betting you are DDD trying to fade the heat. DDD has a really weird girl but don't believe me look at her post

By: ^^^^^
#4  by: Hahahaha    

That girl is hilarious but NO ONE CARES

By: Hahahaha
#5  by: @Hahahahaha   

I agree with the original posting person. You were caught redhanded.

Womp Womp Womp

By: @Hahahahaha
by: ^^^^Feb 25, 2015 8:09:22 AM

Yep crazy girl needs a straight jacket with a DDD monogram

By: ^^^^
by: @womp womp wompFeb 25, 2015 7:50:29 PM

You are either a Pi Phi or Chi O -- no one knows which. But regardless, you've picked DDD to pick on because they are having a banner year and you're jealous. So stop your womping and improve your house. This isn't a way to move up the ranks.

By: @womp womp womp
#6  by: LMAO   

Bump just Bump

By: LMAO
#7  by: ????   

Get that girl a monogrammed DDD straight jacket for sure

By: ????
by: wonderingFeb 25, 2015 11:32:42 PM

I'm just wondering if a strait jacket is a cure for womping. The Chi Os and Pi Phis are such big wompers that I think they need help.

By: wondering
by: ^^^^Feb 26, 2015 8:18:09 AM

not sure what that means but then I'm not crazy

By: ^^^^
#8  by: LOLZ   

crazy chick is hilarious and she just keeps going so I keep on laughing

By: LOLZ
#9  by: Yes   

a crazy chick is on this site

By: Yes
#10  by: bump    

just to show crazy chick outted herself twice as DDD

By: bump
by: ^^^^^Feb 27, 2015 6:23:07 PM

yep

By: ^^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.