facebook

houses no one likes

by: soonergal

When you go through recruitment and join a house you don't know what their reputation is on campus. There are some houses that have a reputation that makes people hate that house even though they may like some of the girls they know there. The most hated houses at OU are:

Chi O
Pi Phi
A Phi

Posted By: soonergal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: above   

There are girls in all those houses that I like but I think you're right about their overall reputation for being the kind of girls that have to be taken care of at date parties and still end up doing something embarrassing. They also are known for drama.

By: above
#2  by: ?   

You might not know many girls if you've never heard anyone disparage another house. Lord, the Alpha Phis even did it in the newspaper. Remember? They said that the AGDs took leftovers from recruitment and some other really horrible things. Pi Phis say the same types of things but they just say them against the upper houses like that DDD cheated to win Scandals, etc. These houses are really back biters and everyone knows it.

By: ?
by: @whatareyoutalkingnaboutFeb 25, 2015 12:19:57 AM

What article ?

By: @whatareyoutalkingnabout
by: @reachingforstrawsFeb 25, 2015 12:37:34 AM

She is referencing an article written by a girl who left in 2010. Non of those girls are here at OU any longer and therefore to say they represent the A Phi chapter is slanderous.? Must be desperate and the fact she would use that as proof shows she is behaving hatefully and therefore should not through stones. comments about Pi Phi are based on anonymous Postings. Stop

By: @reachingforstraws
by: ha haFeb 25, 2015 8:08:24 PM

Looks like the post above struck a nerve. I don't remember the exact year, but girls that were in her new member class are still here. That makes it relevant and so does the fact that it was in our school newspaper. A Phis haven't changed their tune since then either, which you would know if you knew any of those girls. They lose a lot of girls each year because of their treatment by the members.

By: ha ha
#3  by: ha ha ha   

Guys would say the top houses are:

A Phi
Chi O
DG
Pi Phi

Why are the guys' opinions different from the girls' opinions? The truth is that guys have different standards. They're not looking at respectability and grades. In fact, probably the opposite. When you see comments saying these are the top houses, you know it's a guy who values one thing only!

By: ha ha ha
by: @@hahahaFeb 25, 2015 10:39:45 PM

Why are you so bitter? I mean really. Why should care what the guys think? The only thing that matters is what you think.

Personally I think it slanderous to assume that someone who is liked by Guys is automatically sleezy, I can tell you there are a lot of DDD, Kappas, AXO that are really liked by the guys. So why not mention them?

Quit twisting things to make an excuse for why you are socially awkward.

By: @@hahaha
by: @person seeking truthFeb 26, 2015 9:58:57 PM

This is another example of the reason it's bad to solicit opinions on here. Some people will say that a certain house is best because it has cheerleaders. Actually, their cheerleaders may have sloppy reputation. Then another house may say they're better because they have cheerleaders with good reputation. Once house says boys like them better. Another house says boys like them to take home to mother not because they're easy sleazes. But then another house may say they have more PLC girls. Or more national merit scholars. Or more private school girls (yes, amazingly someone said a house was best because they had the most private school girls, like they're all uniform stalks of broccoli you get at the grocery store).

The point is this. Look at the values YOU hold dear and choose a house that matches those values. Ask questions during recruitment and choose wisely.

By: @person seeking truth
#4  by: good point   

Yeah these are the houses that are the most disrespected

By: good point

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.