facebook

unbiased and honest answers please

by: CuriousAndConfused

I know everyone here is getting tired of seeing spring rush posts here. Everyone keeps referring to OU Pan and saying that all you need to do is call them. Well, I really want to rush in the spring, and I've been calling for quite some time now, emailing, asking other people in positions of power, and they're all saying that they won't know until the first week of January. That doesn't leave time to get rec letters. So PLEASE, post only which sororities are spring rushing. I get that "top houses don't usually spring rush" so don't tell me who isn't. It would eliminate the problem if those of you who know could just post the names of the sororities that are. Thank you =)

Posted By: CuriousAndConfused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

All but the 5 who have been mentioned repeatedly as not recruiting are so 6 houses are

By: Anon
by: truth Dec 21, 2014 8:50:58 PM

Can you verify this? Obviously not. You're a petty liar and don't post anything on here than can be believed.

By: truth
by: ^Dec 21, 2014 11:09:49 PM

Yep but don't believe me check it out with OU pan, shouldn't you actually be happy your houses doesn't have to compete against the better houses? I mean you try during fall recruitment and can't compete so one would think you'd be grateful getting a second chance without their competition

By: ^
#2  by: Greek gal   

They are probably closed for the holidays. Recruiting houses are APhi GPB DG AOPI and AGD. At least these are the houses who aren't at house total and it wouldn't be smart of them not to spring recruit. Hope it helps! I really would call OU Pan when the semester starts back up again though because they really can get you the accurate information you need for a successful spring recruitment. Additionally waiting til the fall won't guarantee you a different outcome. Recruitment is recruitment just all houses don't participate in the spring.

By: Greek gal
by: CuriousAndConfusedDec 23, 2014 1:14:31 AM

Thank you so much for the clear information! =)

By: CuriousAndConfused
#3  by: CuriousAndConfused   

Thank you guys so much for the helpful responses! I knew the top 5 weren't, but had heard that DG and GPB had reached their quota. Have a good break =)

by: ^Dec 19, 2014 2:07:13 PM

Spring recruitment is done in the spring those two houses and any others can't actually bid anyone til the spring semester starts.

By: ^
#4  by: Advice   

Spring recruitment and formal fall recruitment are quite different spring is informal

By: Advice
#5  by: OMG   

Nothing has been announced. Everything on here has been written by a girl who thinks she can improve her house by making up a new false way to tell which houses are top houses. Please don't read anything into this. I'm a Theta. My house is a great house and I don't have anything to prove. Our house recruits sometimes as do ALL the houses at OU. Please just wait until the semester starts. Except for AGD, the ones recruiting will just be recruiting their friends (not cheer and pom girls, my god!!) and if you don't hear from them they've already filled their spots.

By: OMG
by: CuriousAndConfusedDec 23, 2014 1:16:51 AM

Thank you for the information! Last few questions: What do you mean by "if you don't hear from them"? Would I normally hear from them? How would they contact me?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.