facebook

@really lol

by: tell the truth

Chi Omega
Theta
Tridelta
PiPhi
Kappa

Do not spring recruit. Call OU pan and find out for yourself but stop lying to PNMs on this site. It's only going to hurt your house when girls think they can pledge the better houses this spring

Posted By: tell the truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^^   

You are selfish. Who cares? Top houses also don't continually post that they are Top 5. Top houses want other houses to do well. Top houses want others to be a part of Greek Life whether it is through Spring Recruitment or Fall. How do I know? I am in an actual top house. We want the best for everyone not just for ourselves.

By: ^^^
by: @don'tcareDec 18, 2014 7:52:01 PM

Thank you and well said. I would hope that since it is "Tis the Season" we would learn to let go and move on. Be thankful for what we have and pray for those who don't. In the scheme of things a child or teen in foster care would think this argument is somewhat small and petty. Let's please put life in perspective and stop this conversation.

By: @don'tcare
by: @1Dec 18, 2014 8:19:15 PM

No I an just correcting the lies you write on this site. I couldn't careless that your house has to recruit but I do care if you are using this site to lie to PNMs

By: @1
#2  by: Chi0-Lie O   

Be sure and ask them if any houses recruit informally in the spring. The results will surprise you.

By: Chi0-Lie O
by: AgreeDec 18, 2014 8:17:10 PM

XO is not a top house so it is pathetic they keep saying it. Work on your grades, activities, and heart if you want to be respected at OU.

By: Agree
by: ^Dec 18, 2014 8:20:55 PM

Nope original info is correct that's why people should call no surprises but nice try

By: ^
#3  by: ?   

Are those the only houses that don't spring recruit? And didn't they spring recruit last year? Be honest now.

By: ?
by: ^Dec 19, 2014 8:54:39 AM

Yes only ones. Last year house total was raised and they were allowed to take a few girls. It was a huge mistake pan made. They were at house total before fall recruitment all did really well as they always do so their numbers are well above house total while others arent. In other words gap is way to wide between those houses and the other 6. Pan miscalculated and won't be making the mistake of letting those houses get more girls.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.