facebook

@who cares about spring recruitment

by: Obviously you do

It's more about all the twisted lies that were told about spring recruitment; probably by YOU. Notice they are posts responding to the lies of other posts. Tell the truth to all
PNMs and no posts will have to be written to call you out on your "spin" of the realities of spring recruitment. It seems you care an awful lot, you even admitted that on one discussion post. Maybe you don't care BUT your actions say otherwise and speak volumes. You spend so much time on this site bumping stupid posts just so the honest realities of spring recruitment get buried. Don't lie to PNMs to get girls in your house or they may become as resentful and bitter as you. Sorry but the best houses don't spring recruit and it's designed that way to help the lower houses out.

Posted By: Obviously you do
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Who cares about the so called "realities" XO? Most people don't join a sorority to be in a top 5 house... Clearly you didn't since XO isn't top 5.

By: Truth
by: ^Dec 15, 2014 5:09:51 PM

So is that your go to response? Are you obsessed? I wrote this and have no affiliation with that house. I didn't mention a single house. But I am not inclined to believe you are obsessed with them even if they were the ones claiming it.

By: ^
by: Really XODec 15, 2014 9:00:02 PM

We all know you are the problem... You always are the problem. It doesn't matter which house is being attacked... KKG, DDD, KAT, PiPhi, GPB, AGD, APhi, AXO, DG, AOPi... It is always XO causing the problem.

By: Really XO
by: @aboveDec 16, 2014 11:48:53 AM

Oh sure you got it. ChiO attacks themselves all the time on this site! Sounds like you have a personal vendetta against them. Maybe you are the one attacking them on this site? Maybe you were a legacy that got cut? It sure looks like it from your comment. You are quite consumed with that house.Try giving the house that wanted you a chance surely you can find a way to be happy and less bitter about it or maybe you don't want to be happy.

By: @above
by: ^Dec 16, 2014 4:13:02 PM

CHIo has done it to themselves by attacking everyone else. My house is sick of it and so are my friends in other houses.

by: ^Dec 16, 2014 10:50:24 PM

Lord that chick is still ranting about them!

#2  by: Pi Phi   

My roommate is a Pi Phi and she said they're most likely going to recruit. I don't know if they've decided for sure, but that's what she said.

By: Pi Phi
by: :)Dec 15, 2014 9:57:19 PM

Good for Pi Phi! And yes Pi Phi is a great house!

By: :)
by: ^Dec 16, 2014 8:39:57 AM

PiPhi isn't spring recruiting

#3  by: Anon   

Truth

By: Anon
#4  by: Yep   

She's still posting silly posts about why her house has to spring recruit and the answer is simple HER HOUSE MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS ARE ALOT LOWER than the better houses. Just deal with it chick you look pitiful making up excuses

By: Yep
#5  by: <3 this   

Obviously "stop talking about it- it doesn't matter" cares a lot to cuz she's still making up excuses and posting about it

By: <3 this
#6  by: Sorry   

But this is correct

By: Sorry
#7  by: Reality check   

Bump

By: Reality check
#8  by: So   

Bump

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.