DG
AChi O
A O pi
AGD

Posted By: Correct order
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Chi O & A Phi   

I'm a Chi O and I am determined to rank Chi O in the top 5 and A Phi in the top 6 in a new ranking at least once a day. I want to try to trick people into thinking this is accurate by nicknaming myself "Correct Order" or "Truthful." Even though we all know that Chi O and A Phi are firmly in the second tier.

So, now you know. Look for many more of my posts. I have nothing else to do besides try to bump up our ranks.

By: Chi O & A Phi
by: @aboveNov 27, 2014 10:06:40 PM

not chio or APhi or pi phi etc... But this post got it spot on ...too bad you aren't insecure or anything..

By: @above
by: @aboveDec 1, 2014 8:38:55 PM

Chi O and A Phi both spring recruited. They're not top houses or even near the top of the bottom half. Sorry.

By: @above
#2  by: Chi O and A Phi   

Hey, we're trying. We are also willing to deny our greek affiliations because (1) they're embarrassing, and (2) we like to pretend we're lots of different people. Also we like to say "spot on!"

By: Chi O and A Phi
#3  by: :)   

Truthful and honest

By: :)
#4  by: Greek   

Bump

By: Greek
#5  by: Totally truthful   

The ranks are correct and we all know it but that doesn't mean girls prefer a house just because of their rank and if they do would anyone really want them as a sister anyway?

By: Totally truthful
#6  by: !   

Take out XO and Alpha Phi put them below Agd and it is correct. Those 2 houses have lost their freaking minds.

By: !
#7  by: Truth about Chi O   

Chi O is NOT a top house. There are three top houses -----> DDD, KAT, KKG. There are two more that are lower top ---------> PBP and yes, GPB.

The next five can be argued as far as ranking ---------> AXO, XO, AP, DG, and AOII. AGD is last because they didn't make quota.

Sorry. It's just the truth and as much as you gripe about it on GR, it's not going to change without a big effort by XO and a complete lack of effort by PBP or GPB neither of which is likely.

By: Truth about Chi O
by: RDec 4, 2014 8:54:57 PM

Agree

By: R
#8  by: Hahahaha   

Take ChiO out and let there be 4 top houses but GPB isn't and never was a top house at OU. ChiO could close their doors at OU and GPB still wouldn't be upper tier. Don't worry GPB, top houses cut all your members anyway and always will whether ChiO is or isn't on the OU campus. Hahaha you're like a broken record obsessed with that house. Y'all are funny to cuz we all know ChiO cut all your members too. It must be a tough pill to swallow knowing APhi had cut all the girls that have landed in your house the past couple years too. I'm not from either house but I'm just pointing it out because it's hilarious to see you blame those two houses. Your house is just bad like really bad and it's your own houses fault cuz you keep blaming houses for your own probs.

By: Hahahaha
by: @HahahaDec 5, 2014 12:50:51 AM

You're either an A Phi or a Chi O because no one else would dream of being so obviously self-serving. The person in comment #7 has it right. Chi O isn't a top house. Everyone knows it. A Phi isn't a top house. Everyone knows it. Criticize GPB all you want to, but they're a consensus 4-5. Everyone knows that too. It's obvious that you disagree but acting like a whiny baby about how everyone feels about your house is degrading. Have some class and stop posting nonsense.

By: @Hahaha
#9  by: :)   

Yes it is

By: :)
#10  by: Truth   

Bump

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.