facebook

gamma phi

by: They're baaaaaak

Ladies no need to hype your house and tell us you are tops. You did that the last several years and still took top house left overs during fall recruitment. Not to mention your house keeps dropping lower and lower won't be long before ya hit the bottom. Maybe you should get a real recruitment plan. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? By the way you don't need to worry about the top houses at OU none of them spring recruit anyway!

Posted By: They're baaaaaak
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: :)   

Brutally honest

By: :)
#2  by: Hahaha   

Funny and sadly true obviously GPB is spring recruiting.

By: Hahaha
#3  by: really?   

I see this as continuing harassment. The same dumb or dumber person has posted crap most recently against Tri Delta, but before that it was Gamma Phi. They've also harassed Kappa and Theta. I don't know what they think they're gaining by it, but they just keep up the weird comments. Just shows they have no idea what goes on at OU.

By: really?
#4  by: :)   

GPB does this every semester it doesn't help. They never get a good class and their girls have all been cut from the upper half sororities on campus

by: oh brotherNov 24, 2014 11:42:31 PM

While I'm glad you have finished with Tri Delta, it's annoying that you're starting with GPB again. Don't you ever get tired of writing fantasy?

By: oh brother
by: oh brotherNov 24, 2014 11:42:31 PM

While I'm glad you have finished with Tri Delta, it's annoying that you're starting with GPB again. Don't you ever get tired of writing fantasy?

By: oh brother
by: ^Nov 25, 2014 1:49:16 PM

Don't care what Tridelt does but FYI they won't spring recruit haha guessing you think I'm someone else. GPB needs to stop with their nonsense move on we don't care if you spring recruit because the top houses don't so grab anyone you can just stop with the constant babbling on on this site about things no one cares about. It won't help your recruitment your house has done this the last couple years and all it's accomplished is each pledge class being worse than the last might want to check yourself before you totally wreck your house.

By: ^
by: too badNov 25, 2014 10:45:03 PM

It's too bad that such a wreck of a house just won homecoming...

By: too bad
by: ^Dec 5, 2014 11:14:47 PM

BYX has won it the past three yrs they simply pulled GPB along

By: ^
#5  by: Hahahaha   

Gamma Phi Beta isn't a good house even when the top houses aren't recruiting these girls still can't get a good pledge class. Maybe all their nonsense on greekrank is the problem! Seems they have an officer position for monitoring greekrank

By: Hahahaha
#6  by: :)   

Hahaha they keep self ranking and everyone knows the truth with one look

#7  by: Well   

This.Is.Perfect.

By: Well
#8  by: Haha   

Sadly true

By: Haha
#9  by: :)   

This one is funny but still truthful and honest

#10  by: Greek   

Bump

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.