facebook

ranker profile

by: :)

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration ( Ranker!). Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings ( Maybe Top tier?)But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism( Do you think they are talking about OU?)

However, narcissism is not the same thing as self-esteem; people who have high self-esteem are often humble, whereas narcissists rarely are( hit the nail on the head).Onlookers may infer that insecurity is there because narcissists tend to be defensive when their self-esteem is threatened (e.g., being ridiculed); narcissists can be aggressive ( they are not kidding).

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @sotrue   

Yes definitely applies to the crazies.

By: @sotrue
#2  by: @just because   

I find it funny that people accuse others of burying rank postings. I say there are a few that really worry about bringing them to the fore front. If everyone is suppose to know what really "is" than why the need to post. Please don't say to set the record straight or be truthful. It is to set your own agenda and superficially substantiate your superiority. Really sad.

By: @just because
#3  by: @youdon'tgetit   

Got this right

By: @youdon'tgetit
#4  by: @spotbias    

They have OU greek pegged

By: @spotbias
#5  by: @subjectchange   

Bump

By: @subjectchange
#6  by: @onceagain   

Amen to that

By: @onceagain
#7  by: @treetop   

Agree

By: @treetop
#8  by: @tell the truth   

Rank posters ask yourself ...is this me

By: @tell the truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.