facebook

recruitment selection

by: Future Greek Girl

Do houses decide who they want before rush or after they meet the girls? I understand if they went to school with you in high school they already know if they will accept you or not. However, if they don't know you and you meet their grade requirement... How does it work?

Posted By: Future Greek Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reality   

Grades don't matter. Neither do recommendation from alum. If the girls in the grade up like you that's all that matter. It's more about who you are not instead of who you are. Houses want you to conform to "this being all you are on college". One of them ! If you are smart, talented and your own person, OU Greek is not for you.

By: Reality
by: HA HAOct 29, 2014 11:51:50 PM

I can guess which house you're in. No review of grades or recommendations. Sounds like a great house!!!

By: HA HA
#2  by: truth   

The truth is that no one can speak for any house except their own. Membership selection is strictly private and girls don't share that kind of information. Obviously the person commenting as Reality #2 above is in a house that doesn't look at grades and recs. There are houses like that. There are others who cut girls after the first day based on grades and recs. I can't really figure out what #2 is talking about -- it seems to be written by someone with limited experience with the English language! Just go through recruitment with an open mind and you'll do fine.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.