facebook

u sing

by: Moving on

Do you think DDD will be allowed to win again if they copy their show from you tube again? Both last year's using and scandal performances were taken from other school's winning videos online. I hope CAC places only original shows this year. Winning by copying shows from you tube is just wrong.

Posted By: Moving on
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: hmmm   

is their show original this year?

By: hmmm
by: ^Oct 30, 2014 8:40:03 AM

Doubtful

By: ^
by: HahaNov 1, 2014 10:03:01 PM

Doubtful

By: Haha
#2  by: So   

judging by the attempt to bury the question instead of answering it I'd guess it's another YouTube inspiration( to put it kindly)

By: So
by: ^Oct 30, 2014 11:02:23 PM

Agree

#3  by: answer   

Everyone gets inspiration from somewhere so nothing is really original. You're a complete idiot if you don't know that.

By: answer
by: ^Oct 27, 2014 10:35:35 PM

Copying their original performances with out given credit is not inspiration it's stealing and cheating. Guess the answer is yes DDD did it again.

by: idiotOct 30, 2014 10:42:26 AM

Actually if there are rules stating you cannot be "inspired" by Youtube and other places then it actually is cheating......

By: idiot
by: XOOct 31, 2014 9:35:15 AM

They are XO so yes they are complete idiots.

By: XO
#4  by: Copy kats    

We walk alike, we talk alike, we dress alike, why would we not copy alike! We aren't original........we are Tri Delt. Gotta say it three times to make sure you hear me....delta, Delta, delta!!

By: Copy kats
by: ^Oct 31, 2014 11:32:20 PM

Hey now they aren't like theta at all so stop with the Kat and copy is putting it nicely.

#5  by: really?   

Where is your proof. And I don't mean you thinking it looked kind of like something you saw on youtube. Proof. Don't have any? I didn't think so. Now shut up.

By: really?
by: ^Oct 28, 2014 7:56:36 AM

They are both on YouTube by other schools before DDD did them. I hope CAC sees it. Look for yourself.

by: wellOct 28, 2014 9:22:22 PM

They don't look anything alike to me. I think you're making something up and trying to accuse people of something they didn't do.

By: well
by: ^Oct 28, 2014 11:30:39 PM

Sorry but the house of stone is an exact copy with the stunt work removed. If you aren't proud of stealing someone else's show and entering it in a contest then you shouldn't have done it.

by: @6Oct 31, 2014 8:01:22 AM

Are you an IDIOT?

By: @6
#6  by: .   

Who cares? The point is to be entertained. And know Im not a DDD... Just sick of the troll.

By: .
by: ^Oct 28, 2014 11:32:26 PM

The point is to be creative and present something you've created. If it doesn't matter why so much denial from DDD and why go to so much trouble to bury this post?

by: @aboveOct 29, 2014 8:40:11 AM

I agree it's about bring creative and weaving a story together. If all you do is copy a video of someone else you did nothing. People should have some integrity.

By: @above
#7  by: Me   

yes they copied and I hope CAC doesn't let a show created by another school much less OSU win OUs using or scandals ever again

By: Me
#8  by: ^   

Agree

#9  by: Well   

hopefully they've learned about DDD

By: Well
by: ^Nov 1, 2014 1:20:27 PM

Hope so

#10  by: OMG   

Please stop talking about this. I notice that most people disagree with your comment. You need to accept that fact and move on. Your house lost. Get over it.

By: OMG
by: @aboveOct 29, 2014 10:12:48 PM

People are still talking about the lack of character and integrity of DDD seems the girls going through recruitment did too and that explains your new babies. Also heard CAC is aware of the situation, has seen the video and isn't too happy either.

By: @above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.