AGD

Posted By: XOXO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratster   

This is the truth from a guy's POV.

By: Fratster
#2  by: Well actually...   

I'd put XO dead last. I would much rather be anything other than a XO with their mental issues.

By: Well actually...
by: AgreeOct 4, 2014 10:41:58 AM

Still the best ranking on here

By: Agree
by: @actuallyOct 25, 2014 11:02:44 AM

Do you not realize that by constantly obsessing over how bad you think XO is that you have demonstrated that you have your own "mental issues" and are "embarrassing" OU? (See #8 below? Even if somehow it could be proven objectively that you were right -- which, of course, it can't -- YOU are exhibiting mental/emotional issues with your constant rants. And I would say that if you were making similar comments about ANY sorority.

By: @actually
#3  by: X   

AGD has passed AOP. Its painfully obvious.

By: X
#4  by: woo hoo!   

A rating from Alpha Phi! Yay!

By: woo hoo!
#5  by: Slight changes...   

Theta
Kappa
Pi Phi
DDD
Alpha Phi
DG
AXO
GPB
XO
AGD
AOP

By: Slight changes...
by: This is it...Oct 6, 2014 9:48:57 AM

Perfect

By: This is it...
by: A PhiOct 6, 2014 5:44:34 PM

We're all on her ranking our house! We're trying so hard to move up. This is the way to do it, right? By the way, all the houses above A Phi are crap houses.

By: A Phi
#6  by: as a guy   

i can say i agree with the original post.

By: as a guy
#7  by: lol   

this is funny.

By: lol
#8  by: Honestly   

Just take XO out of the whole ranking. No sorority deserves to be below them. They have lost their minds. It is embarrassing for the entire OU community.

By: Honestly
#9  by: So a Two things    

#4 has it right
AND
#2and#8 is the same girl who's been whining about ChiO for months since they cut her.

Any idiot who believes the stuff on this site deserves to get stuck on a bad house!

By: So a Two things
by: ^Oct 24, 2014 9:31:52 PM

The commenter above is an AP or XO... otherwise no one else in the world would endorse those ratings since they bear no resemblance to reality as far as AP and XO go.

By: ^
#10  by: @actually @honestly   

Do you not realize that by constantly obsessing over how bad you think XO is that you have demonstrated that you have your own "mental issues" and are "embarrassing" OU? (See #2 and #8 below) Even if somehow it could be proven objectively that you were right -- which, of course, it can't -- YOU are exhibiting mental/emotional issues with your constant rants. And I would say that if you were making similar comments about ANY sorority.

By: @actually @honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.