facebook

ranking

by: Ou

Going through recruitment I can so first hand how each house was and the TRUE ranking from an unbiased source since I am no longer in a sorority.

Sororities

Theta, Kappa, Tri Delt- no order

TOP MIDDLE
Chi O, Pi Phi, Alpha Phi (no order)

MIDDLE
DG, AXO, Gamma Phi (no order)

BOTTOM
ADG, AOPi

When I went through rush theta, kappa and tri Delt were all super sweet. They are great houses with a great mixture of girls. It is easy to see why they are top houses. Some girls during recruitment did not like that they switched girls so often during their conversations but this was nothing personal that's just how they do recruitment. When I went to Chi O's house they made it clear they already knew who they wanted and it wasn't me. Many girls during recruitment said the same thing they cut chi o and chi o cut them. They were probably my least favorite house. Pi phi and alpha phi were great houses I could easily debate them being top houses in the next few years. Alpha phi is still young and has tons of potential. DG and alpha chi Are good house they have super nice girls and just really seem to have great sisterhood. Gpb I do not understand the top ranking I see on here. They are nice girls don't get me wrong but they are just an average house. Now agd and aophi seem to have a great sister they just were not me at all. But no matter what a house should be where you fit not because it is a top or bottom house

Posted By: Ou
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: orig post   

weird

By: orig post
#2  by: @like it is    

This is it.

By: @like it is
#3  by: LOL   

DDD still trying to be #3 can't decide if it's hilarious or pathetic. They just keep talking to themselves.

By: LOL
#4  by: Pi Phi and Chi O STOP   

Pi Phi and Chi O are ridiculous. Neither house is that high. They're just pretending, trying to make themselves look better for recruitment next year.

By: Pi Phi and Chi O STOP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.