facebook

self rankers gone crazy

by: Greek

The Gamma Phis are going crazy self ranking again. They've finally managed to move themselves back up to showing up on the Overview page. Because EVERYBODY knows that's reality at OU. LOL

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: SANE PERSON   

10 perfect rankings in 35 minutes and one girl even admitted she ranks multiple times in a row. Desperate and pitiful I know. LOL

By: SANE PERSON
by: ^^^^^^^Aug 1, 2014 3:46:37 PM

Only because the insane person above downranks them several times in a row. Yeah, we want the truth to be known. She just wants to spread lies.

By: ^^^^^^^
by: meAug 1, 2014 3:56:19 PM

Nobody downranks that many times in such a short amount of time, because they're not CRAZY

By: me
by: youAug 1, 2014 4:07:10 PM

no, you downrank a bunch and we uprank 2 X a bunch. That's the way it works. This isn't your personal playground and you don't make the rules. hee hee hee hee hee!

By: you
by: ^Aug 1, 2014 5:17:17 PM

hee hee hee sounds just like the crazy person you are

By: ^
#2  by: Yep   

GPB is writing negative things on AOPi's page trying to get their score lower-- pitiful-- let them just be tops on GR and maybe they'll stop with all the lies about houses

By: Yep
#3  by: New low for GPB   

They are self ranking themselves and calling themselves OU PAN. Weird and strange. Gee I wonder why girls don't want bids from their house! Oh wait it's everyone else's fault-- I forgot

By: New low for GPB
#4  by: bumping   

Here they go again...
Same song different verse a little bit louder and a little bit worse11

By: bumping
by: yeah, I knowAug 2, 2014 1:07:58 AM

It's really hard when the people you hate have all the facts on their side. Very disappointing. I wish Chi O had snagged at least decent gils who could put the edn to this.

By: yeah, I know
#5  by: ILOL   

They are still self ranking

By: ILOL
#6  by: LOL   

Looks like break time at GPB house let the blame game begin they aren't strange weird or out of touch with reality at all!

By: LOL
#7  by: Honesty   

It's truthful and they are embarrassing

By: Honesty
#8  by: sad   

so sad GPB is destroying their average rep but great for DG AXO and AOPi

By: sad
#9  by: Bumping   

because they're at it again. LOL

By: Bumping
by: HeyAug 4, 2014 12:35:07 AM

Thanks for the update. It's good to know that as soon as someone posts something favorable about Gamma Phi that you're ready to report it. It does make you look just a bit strange to be up at 12:30 in the morning waiting for a favorable rating to pop up, but I guess if you don't have anything else going on in life you can be this vigilant. Anyway, thanks for keeping everyone informed!

By: Hey
#10  by: True   

Fools! Such wanna be's

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.