facebook

greek rank

by: PNM

All I've learned from this site is Gamma Phi Beta really does appear to be obsessed with Chi Omega. I think I'll check out the sorority houses web pages to get accurate information and see the girls in each house. I can't wait to see what their houses look like and actually meet all the girls during recruitment!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Other pnm   

Yeah , to be honest I'm kind of scared of those two houses now. I'd rather be in a house that doesn't have so much drama with other houses. Is it this bad during the school year?

By: Other pnm
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 2:11:51 PM

It's all GPB if you scroll back over the entire year into summer of 2014 you can see GPB attacking all the top houses. No one cares not even ChiO. Unfortunately ChiO is their current obsession. All it's gonna do is keep Alpha Phi way ahead of GPB in the rankings.

By: ^
#2  by: hey   

Earth to #2 GPB isn't anywhere near a top house and it has nothing to do with Chi Omega or any other house--it's your membership and their seemingly strange behavior. Have you even read the crazy stuff they apparently write on this site??? Guess they don't have any thing good to say about their own house or anything good to say that's truthful

By: hey
#3  by: @2   

GPB obviously wantsthe dumb ones they are recruiting off greek rank. I'm betting you're not DDD

By: @2
by: Just Bein' HonestJul 31, 2014 10:38:39 PM

You can say what you want. When you pretend to know that I'm a Gamma Phi instead of a Tri Delta, you just look stupid. That's nothing new for you, but your recruitment plan isn't working at all.

By: Just Bein' Honest
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 10:41:23 PM

You look stupid blaming ChiO

By: ^
#4  by: Bump   

Yep go to the sorority sites

By: Bump
#5  by: bumping   

the truth

By: bumping
#6  by: Same   

I'm afraid to go to the GPB house during recruitment.

By: Same
#7  by: LOL   

Surely someone is framing GPB they are really that insecure are they?

By: LOL
#8  by: Nope   

they're just that obsessed

By: Nope
#9  by: Boomer   

They're just proving this point over and over. SCARY!

By: Boomer
#10  by: Hahahaha   

Still obsessed

By: Hahahaha
by: MeAug 11, 2014 12:13:19 AM

I hear GPB is being turned in for more violations in the morning.

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.