facebook

greekrank is not reliable

by: Honest

PNMs!!
Let me just start off by saying every house is super excited you're going through recruitment. Please don't let this site steer you away from OU greek. I don't know why there is so much negativity between houses on Greek Rank. This is not the place to form opinions about houses in the greek community because most people on here are trying to knock other houses down to make their own seem better. Don't believe anything you read on here. The truth is: YOU WILL HAVE FRIENDS IN ALMOST EVERY HOUSE. People are still people. It doesn't matter what chapter they belong to.
Also, please ignore the "tiers" houses have been put into. While many people know of some sort of "ranking" between houses, it really don't matter. When I went through recruitment last fall, I had both a "top" and "middle" house on pref night. I chose the latter house over the former house because it's where I felt I belonged. Don't feel like you are "settling" just because you don't end up pledging what isn't considered a top house.
Everyone's rush experience is different. Just keep an open mind and judge the houses you visit based on the INDIVIDUALS you meet within them. If you do this, odds are you'll have a fun rush. Best of luck to all of you! Boomer Sooner!

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yep   

Agreed

By: Yep
#2  by: agree   

And don't pay any attention to the person who is trying to steer you away from certain houses because of untrue and in fact ridiculous reasons like "they were nobodies in high school," or "they took girls that even XYZ rejected." It makes my blood boil when I see lies like this posted where PNMs might see it and be swayed. And it's not even my house she's posting about. It's just so anti-panhellenic!

So realize that Greek Rank is not a reliable place to get greek information!

By: agree
#3  by: advice   

general helpful advice about recruitment

By: advice
#4  by: ougal   

Good advice!

By: ougal
#5  by: This   

Is a good post. Finally.

By: This
#6  by: yes    

great advice

By: yes
#7  by: YAS   

finally, some legitimate advice

By: YAS
#8  by: love it   

so true

By: love it
by: yesAug 2, 2014 9:32:22 PM

This is true.

#9  by: yes   

good advice.

by: agreeAug 8, 2014 12:35:31 AM

This is the truth.

By: agree
#10  by: OU PAN   

Have fun!

By: OU PAN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.