facebook

pnm legacy

by: Legacy

Is it hard for legacies from the top houses to get a bid from their legacy house? Just wondering because I have heard some say it really helps and others say it doesn't help much.

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

And your legacy house may not be the best one for you anyway!

By: agree
#2  by: Advice    

Just go in with an open mind. The right house will find you!

By: Advice
#3  by: Greek gal   

It can help but it may not help. It also can get you cut from other top houses if they think you are pleading your legacy house--- hardest legacy houses to get into at OU are Theta Kappa Tridelta ChiO and PiPhi

By: Greek gal
by: nahJul 26, 2014 10:54:07 PM

To PNMs: the girl above is intentionally trying to mislead you. Don't fall for it!

By: nah
by: ^Jul 26, 2014 11:17:36 PM

Nah you're the GPB that's always lying about being a top house and spreading lies about the top houses. You lie on Greek rank and get the trolls on this site. It's not surprising your house has very different girls.

By: ^
by: @nahJul 26, 2014 11:22:51 PM

Stop lying those houses cut legacies every year while houses like GPB have their legacies cutting their house.

By: @nah
#4  by: OU PAN   

Have fun!

By: OU PAN
#5  by: @legacies   

Probably too late to tell PNMs now, but being a legacy is often more detrimental than helpful. If I were a PNM today I would only tell the legacy house about my legacy status because telling other houses only increases your chance of being cut by them. A legacy is no guarantee and houses like Theta are notorious for cutting legacies, even chapter legacies and sitting sister legacies.

By: @legacies
#6  by: Truth   

OU recruitment is just tough no matter what. It may help in your legacy house BUT then it could hurt in others. Toughest houses are Theta, Kappa, Tridelta,Chi Omega and Pi Beta Phi. If you are a legacy to any other house at OU you can get a bid to your legacy house if you want it, but often girls cut their legacy houses hoping for a bid from one of the " top5". Just follow your heart and give the house that bids you a chance, remember the girls in that house wanted YOU.

By: Truth
#7  by: Me   

Just depends

By: Me
#8  by: but....   

don't worry about it - you'll end up in the right house

By: but....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.