facebook

recruitment

by: Go Greek

Recruitment is just around the corner and I want to advise PNMs to go in with an open mind and open heart. Every chapter at OU is wonderful! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There's girls who are pretty, liked, funny, smart, etc. in every single house! We are blessed with the best at the University of Oklahoma! Almost every girl will find a place to call home in the upcoming weeks. As you get older you realize that formal recruitment, and the mutual selection process, is a great system! Every girl ends up where she should be if she acts genuine during the process. The group of women you join will be your sisters for life. I love my sorority!

Posted By: Go Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: agree   

So true!

By: agree
by: Haters beJul 31, 2014 11:24:28 PM

Fired up tonight! PNM's run far away from GR.

By: Haters be
#2  by: OU girl   

So true

By: OU girl
by: @aboveJul 22, 2014 9:30:23 PM

It's hard for me to believe that you're not a complete hypocrite since you just wrote something mean about another sorority then came to this comment and agreed with the whole "open mind" idea. Maybe you should make your actions match your words...

By: @above
by: @@aboveJul 22, 2014 10:19:47 PM

you have no idea who writes what just like you claim you don't give one sorority multiple perfect rankings in a row.

By: @@above
by: who??Jul 23, 2014 3:04:58 PM

Who are you talking to? I noticed the same thing. Three comments were made within one and a half minutes or so. Two were critical of one house. The third was this one agreeing with the post that we should all play nice. I started to say something about it and saw that someone had already called you on it. But it has nothing to do with perfect rankings. The others were very hateful and critical.

By: who??
#3  by: Ouou   

Bump!

By: Ouou
#4  by: agree   

The person bumping all her hateful comments about Gamma Phi should be embarrassed. In fact, her entire house should be embarrassed that they ever even recruited her. I saw someone say she was an older alum. I guess that's possible, but you'd think someone older would be more together than to lie about a college sorority.

By: agree
#5  by: yes!   

Great post!

By: yes!
#6  by: advice   

helpful, reliable advice generally about recruitment

By: advice
#7  by: Well   

OP has great advice some of the comments have personal agendas

By: Well
#8  by: OU Pan   

good advice

By: OU Pan
#9  by: true   

excellent advice

By: true
#10  by: Bump   

Good advice

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.