facebook

perfect recruitment throw back!

by: Love it

I had what's known as the perfect recruitment, meaning I always got back the houses I wanted. A lot has been said on this site and I hope you have a great experience like I did. Some girls are truthful on this site others are just bitter they were cut from a fav house.

I wish you a "perfect" recruitment too. My fav houses on 5 party night ( and the ones I wanted to visit and did) were:

Kappa
Theta
Tridelta
Chi Omega
PiPhi

These are the houses most girls wish to have on 5 party night ( I didn't list them in any particular order) and because of that they are considered hard to get into especially if your not a legacy.

I'm not posting this to brag but to let you know it is possible to have the "perfect" recruitment even if you're not a legacy- it's just a little harder!

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see you during recruitment!!

Posted By: Love it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ohmygod   

Please.... Not this again. Are you going to go back and copy and paste all of your old stuff???? Just when we thought greek rank couldn't get any more boring, Chi O surprises us with their drivel.

By: ohmygod
by: WowJul 18, 2014 6:53:54 PM

You are completely obsessed with ChiO aren't you??

By: Wow
#2  by: Totally true    

Love this! Only a handful of girls ever have this happen

By: Totally true
#3  by: 12345   

These are the 5 houses that girls usually hope for! To commenter #1, you need to get over your hatred of Chi O.

By: 12345
#4  by: agree lol   

I agree that Chi O can't seem to deal with the fact that they're not a top house. I just scanned the first page of the comments and they all look like they were written by the same girl and the comments are all agreeing with herself on her own comments. Completely lame.

By: agree lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.