facebook

gphi and aphi settled by a south greek guy

by: truuuuth

I'm in a south greek fraternity. Gphi have some pretty girls and no doubt they are greatly involved on campus and try really hard for greek events. Some girls could maybe argue that they are top 5 when it comes to things such as campus involvement and grades but the truth is that fraternities don't consider them top 4.. or 5.. maybe 6.. but probably 7th when it comes to sororities they want to hang out with. Alpha phi pledge classes have been prettier and get out to know more people than gphi putting them at 6th and gphi 7th. Once again.. I'm not an Alpha phi.. I only know three alpha phi's... I'm just speaking for the general thoughts of a fraternity gentleman at ou. And i'm pretty sure.. girls care what guys think more than what random girls care on this grand website.

Posted By: truuuuth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: hm   

Top houses are based on success. For example, Theta isn't the friendliest to spend time with, but they get things done and are on top. Case closed.

By: hm
#2  by: Well   

Alpha Phi only "gets out and meets" the boys because they party so much

By: Well
#3  by: gimme a break   

Now the Alpha Phi is pretending to be a guy. Can you say desperate?

By: gimme a break
by: Alpha PhiApr 23, 2014 10:32:38 PM

Yes. They're desperate. As word of this has gotten around campus more and more people are on here reading the disgusting things they've written. They keep pretending that their posts are anonymous. Ha ha! Like everyone doesn't already know.

By: Alpha Phi
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 11:00:54 PM

Please both houses are laughing stocks their just laughing at your house behind your back-- trust me Im not in either house

By: ^
#4  by: Really??   

I think a south Greek guy really wrote that it really is a guy's point of view. People that's all it is A GUY'S POINT OF VIEW. Move on who cares agree or disagree but I'm tired of every time a comment puts APhi on top Gphi insists it's an APhi and the reverse is true too. A comment putting gphi on top gets APhi push back. But there aren't only one or two of anything posting move on. The two houses compete with each other and that's completely obvious on this site no matter who you are.

Let people have their opinions you don't have to like them but they are entitled to share. So just stop the hate when someone posts something you personally don't like.

By: Really??
by: not reallyApr 23, 2014 11:01:52 PM

Nah, you don't really think that it's a guy because you wrote it. But nice try...

By: not really
#5  by: Anon   

Guys think what he wrote and if a girl wrote it she knows what the guys are thinking. It's spot on.

By: Anon
by: AnonApr 23, 2014 11:49:20 PM

South Greek frats all agree

By: Anon
by: Really???Apr 23, 2014 11:57:37 PM

Every guy in every house in south greek agrees 100% with this ranking. Yeah, that's believable.

By: Really???
#6  by: No   

Stop pretending. The original poster is the original Alpha Phi trouble maker. She's just trying to pretend that guys like her house. Don't pay attention to her.

By: No
#7  by: I wrote it   

I wrote it... when I saw this again it had 14 replys... and guess what? I'm still a guy from south greek. Im not an alpha phi because frankly.. I cant join a fraternity.

By: I wrote it
by: Who cares?Apr 24, 2014 10:16:13 AM

You are obviously from a bad fraternity.

By: Who cares?
by: @ who caresApr 24, 2014 10:36:38 AM

Guessing you do since GPB has pretended to be two other guys and rewrote this real guys post. You my dear are from a really bad sorority sorry but everyone knows it

By: @ who cares
by: @aboveApr 24, 2014 10:41:48 AM

I think you missed the point of the other posts. They were a satire on this post. I thought it was hilarious!

By: @above
by: ^Apr 25, 2014 8:53:19 AM

Actually she tried to make everyone believe she was a guy til she got called out that's when it became satire

#8  by: friendly advice   

Don't let the GPBs know which frat you are in or they will write hundreds of posts saying terrible things about your house and then blame your house for it!!

By: friendly advice
by: @^Apr 29, 2014 8:02:56 PM

Don't correct me. I wrote GPB and meant it. I'd bang an APhi they're hot

By: @^
by: ^May 5, 2014 7:19:41 AM

Love it

#9  by: Yes   

This is so totally true!

By: Yes
#10  by: teehee   

you told the truth and the crazy GPB is back bashing more houses, gosh can't every body just lie and tell her her house is great that's the only way to make her go away, she knows the truth she just cant handle it>bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By: teehee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.