facebook

advice..

by: .

Almost every single post on here is ridiculous. Everybody is acting like junior high girls who have no other motive than to start drama. It's super immature. It makes our greek system look 10 times worse than it actually is, and is most likely making many PNMs not want to go through recruitment at all. How cool would it be if everybody on here could get along and stop bashing each other's houses? It is completely pointless and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Further proving my point…because I am still not an Alpha Phi. I do have friends who are Alpha Phi's though who are actually great girls, as well as friends from almost every other house who I really like.

By: .
by: @.Apr 20, 2014 12:22:51 AM

It's interesting how you make the same grammatical errors that the rouge Alpha Phi uses. Very interesting :)

By: @.
#2  by: PNM   

Yeah this all kind of makes me super nervous for rush, if all of you gals act like this.

By: PNM
by: Not so muchApr 21, 2014 8:08:46 PM

Yea this all kind of makes me sad that you suffer from an obvious disorder.

By: Not so much
#3  by: .   

It's just weird to think that college age girls actually still act like this. We could all be nice to each other and stop scaring PNMs away… None of this actually shows them which houses to stay away from it just makes them think we are all catty and hate each other.

By: .
by: PanhellenicApr 20, 2014 12:55:31 AM

Well, you can stay away if you want to, but if you want to have an amazing group of friends for life, join a sorority. Avoid the one that's been causing the trouble and you will find friendship, not cattiness and hatefulness.

By: Panhellenic
#4  by: True   

The first poster is spot on!!

By: True
#5  by: Thank you   

Couldn't agree more.

By: Thank you
#6  by: AGREE   

I'm not a person who's on here all the time because I think it's sort of toxic. But I don't think it will stop until the Alpha Phi that's been causing trouble apologizes and stops posting toxic comments.

By: AGREE
#7  by: Guest   

Our greek system currently looks like a joke. At this rate none of this drama on here will ever end

By: Guest
by: hahahaApr 22, 2014 6:44:15 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahha

By: hahaha
#8  by: Alpha Phi   

I've apologized. I'm not the one that was posting and I only found out about this fiasco today and I am embarrassed on behalf of my house. I don't know who the girl posting these comments is, but I hope she will realize that she's wrecking our reputation at OU. Everyone loves Gamma Phi -- I love Gamma Phi. Please accept my apology.

By: Alpha Phi
by: ^Apr 22, 2014 11:13:32 PM

Not an Alpha Phi but a GPB. Everyone knows now why the GPB house was on a smear campaign against APhi so gphi invented their alpha phi apology.

So who asked GPB for scandals??

By: ^
by: IIIIIIIIIApr 22, 2014 11:16:44 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbQDW2HvrY

By: IIIIIIIII
by: ObsessedApr 22, 2014 11:37:20 PM

Why does AP care about GPB's scandals partner? It seems like such a non-issue. If there are no GPBs on here to answer, why keep asking? Go find a GPB on campus and ask if you can't handle your obsession!

By: Obsessed
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 7:15:55 AM

They only write every other comment on this site. It's a BIG issue because it's their lack of being asked to partner for scandals that has sent some girl or girls over the edge and started GPBs smear campaign against Alpha Phi. Gphi even wrote a fake apology and signed Alpha Phi's name when the GPB house realized people had figured the whole thing out.

by: ^Apr 23, 2014 10:42:18 AM

LOL good luck convincing people of that. Do you actually think you are so terribly smart that you know who posts on this site but everyone else doesn't come close to your obvious intellect and can't? This whole site is like one big poster to the world showing how mediocre the GPB house is and it's not the negative opinions it's the horrific replies. Yep it started after Scandals when Alpha Phi placed and GPB didn't. Fuel was added to the fire when Alpha Phi was asked to do Scandals with a great frat. GPB's obsession blazed out of control when two houses that didn't even make scandals this year were asked by great frats to pair next year too. The GPB house became a blazing inferno of hate towards Alpha Phi instead of taking a step back and examining how they are really perceived on campus. Even when people are blatantly honest on this site due to anonymity instead of learning from it GPB has girls on Greek rank proving everyone else correct. Continuing to blame Alpha Phi is a convenient excuse not to fix your houses public relations problems but you would probably be better served using Alpha Phi as an example. Oh and I'm not an Alpha Phi but you are to arrogant to see it.

by: aboveApr 23, 2014 11:29:03 AM

1. Yes. I know personally a lot of people posting on here (refuting your stupid comments) because we're working together.

2. Gamma Phi (and Tri Delta, Pi Phi, Theta, and Kappa) are not mediocre even though you've spent a year online trying to convince people otherwise.

3. This started in earnest when you took on Tri Delta when they beat A Phi in Scandals. You couldn't stand it that someone beat you so you accused Tri Delta of cheating. That was really the beginning of many people getting on here to challenge your malicious comments.

4. You've made up the controversy of who Gamma Phi is doing Scandals with next year. I'm sure they'll have a good partner and I hope no one tells you who it is. You're much more fun to laugh at for your obsession.

5. Gamma Phi is perceived as a top house at OU and recently won 2 of the 4 President's Trophy special awards.

6. Gamma Phi has no PR problems. We all love them and think they're great. A Phi has a huge problem and it's getting worse. You can't blame that on Gamma Phi. It is directly attributable to your inability to control yourself on this website. You say things that are way beyond what anyone, even your own house apparently, can condone. No one wants A Phi as an example except for how not to behave.

7. Yes, you are an A Phi. There is no way anyone would be on here as much as you are to defend some mediocre house and try to tear down the top 5 houses. That is almost the definition of arrogance. Also of stupidity

By: above
by: ^Apr 23, 2014 12:23:00 PM

Wow someone hit a nerve. I think you protest way to much!! LOLZ guess the truth really hurts when you're confronted with it!;)

#9  by: #10@ above   

Hahaha truth spinning I see. GPB is not a top anything house, putting together 2 sections of a book?? No one cares. Who is your scandals partner? Oh that's right you have to wait to be asked until at least 8 other houses pick from their several partner options. You girl are seriously hilarious. I'm betting if you were on the Titanic you'd be telling everyone's you couldn't wait to go on a lovely midnight swim in the ocean. Hahahahahaha keep on spinning maybe someone will finally buy what you're selling:)

By: #10@ above
by: IIIIIIIIIApr 23, 2014 7:50:14 PM

Since you seem so intent on finding out who their partner is, go up to their door and ask them. Mormons do it all the time.

by: shutupApr 23, 2014 8:44:36 PM

Their scandals partner is lambda. Will you shut up now?

By: shutup
#10  by: Really?   

Lol @ all the girls completely missing the point of the first post.

By: Really?
by: @12Apr 23, 2014 10:00:03 PM

I agree. The Alpha Phi isn't a very competent reader, though.

By: @12
by: IIIIIIIIIApr 24, 2014 1:11:06 AM

^Alpha Phi isn't exactly known for their grades.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.