facebook

why do you think they're better than other houses?

by: A Phi

This is an open invitation to the girl who spends all her time on here running down other houses and saying that Chi O and Alpha Phi are top houses to put up or shut up. Without mentioning any other houses, give facts as to why those two houses are top houses. What have they done that others haven't? What's their claim to fame?

No one else is seeing it -- that's why you have to spend so much time on here replying to yourself.

And be sure and explain how things are different than when the infamous Alpha Phi article was written 2 1/2 years ago.

Thanks,

OU Greek

Posted By: A Phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha ha ha   

I'm not in Chi O or A Phi but I can tell you that they aren't considered top houses at OU at least.

By: Ha ha ha
#2  by: HAhahahahaHa   

Not in either house but this is hilarious.GPB attempting to create a diversion.

House order at OU

KAO
KKG
DDD
PBP
XO
AP
DG
GPB
AXO
AOP
AGD

Don't believe me. Go through recruitment at OU and the divisions are obvious. We have the "top5" then the middle 4 and finally the bottom 2.

I don't know everything about the houses I'm not in but I do know:

Chi Omega won the Standard of Excellence Award this year (house setting the highest sorority standards). They are a big fundraising house too raising the most for Soonerthon and just raised a large sum of money last week for their charity. Top 5 in grades and PC was top 3

Alpha Phi won Using last year and has placed in the past 2 Scandals shows. They participated in all 4 of the shows the last 2 years.

But let's not stop with the 2 houses the original poster asked about let's continue on:

DDD -won Using this year and won Scandals the last two years. This is the house to beat when it comes to the shows. Runner up to President's trophy.
KAO- Always wins grades, when another house beats them it will be impressive. Usually the winner of the President's trophy and this year was no different. Recently they had the runner up too but usually they take they win as they did this year.
KKG- This house has proven even on top you can always go higher. They won Homecoming,and won the Miracle Cup, 2nd in scandals and have just about place in everything this year. the list is so long I'm sure I'm leaving something out.
PBP-cont... \n\n\n\n\n

By: HAhahahahaHa
by: contApr 16, 2014 9:18:53 AM

PBP -won Homecoming they always do well there. I know they were top 5 in grades too.

I'm trying to show the wins each house has had this year. I know every once in a while I threw in lesser stuff. Sorry I digressed but my point is everyone knows the good houses and they are well liked and people don't put them down execpt the girls on this site who appear to be cowardly GPB's.So GPB what is it you've WON lately????????

By: cont
by: ^Apr 16, 2014 9:24:36 AM

close gotta give Aphi second in scandals and Kappa third.

By: ^
#3  by: Interesting   

I also have wondered why Chi O and A Phi put themselves as top houses so I have looked forward to their response. Obviously poster #2 is in one of those houses. Who else would respond?

I had never heard of the Standards of Excellence Award so I looked it up. Actually it's not an award. It's a set of standards - mostly programming - that houses follow and are recognized for doing so. Lots of houses win. I looked on Panhellenic and Chi O's facebook and twitter and neither entity mentioned the Standards of Excellence. Poster #2 seems to be taking a thing that everyone follows and blow it up into an award for setting standards. Actually Panhellenic sets the standards and sororities follow them.

Chi O did do better in grades this year but was near the bottom last year. So well done for raising your grades, but that doesn't make you a top house until you can do it more than one semester in a row. Raising money is great but honestly, all the houses do it and the amounts are very close. There are lots of fundraising events and different houses win each one. So it doesn't make you a top house to raise money for soonerthon.

By: Interesting
#4  by: Interesting   

It was interesting to see that A Phi says that they're a top house because they have done well in shows. Congratulations to them, but that doesn't mean they're a top house. Top houses are more well rounded than just shows.

#5  by: Interesting   

I think it's interesting that the proponents of Chi O and Alpha Phi want to talk about how bad another house is instead of how good they are.

It's also interesting that Alpha Phi has been given a perfect platform to discuss how things are better in their house than when the article came out a couple of years ago but they just want to talk about a different house.

I'm glad that Alpha Phi and Chi O were given a chance to respond. I'm sad that they felt it necessary to spend so much time putting down another house that wasn't part of the subject of the comment.

#6  by: @#3 and it's ^reply   

I don't know which house comment 2 is a member of nor do I know your house or houses. I only know what I read. Poster two spoke positively about all the houses she mentioned. She clearly has a Panhellenic spirit and would be someone I would want as a friend and a sorority sister. She's not spiteful either. I suspect she had a great recruitment and is a member of one of the best houses at OU( yes I could make a guess but it would only be an educated one). I could also make a guess at your house. You have nothing nice or positive to say about her or the houses she speaks highly about. I am in one of those houses she mentions and I have friends in every one of them. I would not want you in my house and I could also guess which house you're a member in(again just an educated guess). There is a reason girls like #2 become members of great houses and reasons why girls like you get cut cut from the great houses at OU. Clearly you are lucky your house needed members because mine would never have extended you a bid. I feel just as confident no selective house at OU would either and if your house knew how badly you were representing them they would be horrified. I'm betting you knew that though because otherwise why would you accuse and attack houses in such a cowardly way. It's fun to compete against the best and win against them too but their can only be one winner and because all the houses #2 mentions are great competitors a win means more against them.

By: @#3 and it's ^reply
by: HeyApr 16, 2014 10:57:36 PM

You're the same person who wrote comment #2. You are way too obvious.

By: Hey
by: @heyApr 16, 2014 11:03:28 PM

Hope you don't plan to be a detective you'll never pay the bills

By: @hey
by: sameApr 16, 2014 11:42:50 PM

yeah, it's completely clear that you're the same person

By: same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.