facebook

trends

by: rebels

What are some popular clothing trends here and what brands of clothes/shoes are popular right now for girls?

Posted By: rebels
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: In general    

To class and on a daily basis: we wear t shirts, loose t shirts from places like free people or urban outfitters or cute workout tops with Nike shorts or Lulu lemon shorts/yoga pants. For shoes we wear tennis shoes, chacos, Birkenstocks, and hunter rain boots when needed.

When going out: we wear all kinds of stuff. Cute dresses, rompers, tank tops, jeans, shorts, etc. We'll wear wedges, sandals, cowboy boots in the Grove. You'll see people wearing all different brands. My favorite are urban outfitters and free people. I also like Molly green botique, Socca Clothing, and Lotus botique. On the Square in Oxford, I love miss behavin, Lulu's for shoes, and Frock Fashions. Go on Instagram and look at these stores I've listed. Really popular shoe brands are OTBT wedges, Sam Edelman, Antelope, Steve Madden, Hunter. All of these brands and stores should have Instagram accounts and websites. Look them up.

That being said, you shouldn't change your style for ole miss. People wear all kinds of stuff. If you feel and look good in your current style, keep it. But don't be afraid to try out new things.

By: In general
#2  by: Ummm^^^   

Seriously questioning above answer! To class all sorority girls, and I mean ALL sorority girls wear there letters. Large oversize t-shirts collected throughout the year ALWAYS with our letters on them. (Top tier will pass down their old t-shirts to new members on bid day and/or big-little reveal so new members will have shirts to wear until they collect their own). Maybe not girls who are embarrassed by their sorority, but the rest of us sure do.

Before rush, freshmen will wear what was suggested above, but from bid day on, only GDI's will wear t-shirts or other clothing without their letters on them to class.

Going out at night is a hodgpodge of every thing. Mostly just cute clothes.

Grove attire for football games.

By: Ummm^^^
by: PnmJul 12, 2015 10:29:49 AM

Im sorry but what does gdi mean?

By: Pnm
by: GDIJul 12, 2015 10:37:56 AM

GDI simply refers to someone who isn't in an NPC/IFC/NPHC organization.

Think of it like in Harry Potter when they referred to people who don't know magic as muggles.

People always have to categorize everything.

By: GDI
by: LolJul 12, 2015 12:55:33 PM

Yes. GDI stands for GD Independent. Or someone who is not a member of the Greek community.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.