facebook

expansion

by: ole miss

which sorority do you think will be the next one to join our community after alpha phi?

Posted By: ole miss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Expansion   

There has been talk of zeta

By: Expansion
#2  by: I   

would love to have Zeta Tau Alpha come back (not sure if they would do well or not) or have Alpha Chi Omega or Alpha Gamma Delta come.

I know AGD was one of the sororities that presented with ADPi and A Phi to come on campus, but they weren't chosen. I think another sorority or 2 presented also but didn't get it either, I just can't remember who it was.

By: I
by: I heardMay 29, 2015 6:39:53 AM

Last I heard they were going to give ADPi and alpha phi time to settle non before they even start to think about bringing in ore sororities.

There is no more room on campus for additional sorority housing.

There has been talk of moving all the sororities to a Greek village off campus, but that may be hard to accomplish.

By: I heard
by: YeahMay 29, 2015 12:44:56 PM

Yeah I don't think we are going to get a new sorority in the next few years, but whenever we do get a new one I would love for it to be Zeta Alpha Chi or AGD! But yeah there isn't really any room to build more houses....I wish there was..I would love for all the greek houses to be right next to each other but I don't want it to be off campus

By: Yeah
by: Other oneMay 29, 2015 4:47:30 PM

I think delta zeta presented.

By: Other one
by: YeahMay 29, 2015 7:33:53 PM

Just looked it up. The sororities who presented were Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Phi, and Delta Zeta. But only ADPi and Alpha Phi were accepted, obviously.

#3  by: Yeah   

Lots of sororities sent applications though but those 4 were the only ones accepted to present

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.