facebook

social media

by: ???

Do sororities not have rules about posting pictures with alcohol if you're not 21? I've seen girls in multiple sororities posting pictures on Facebook instagram and twitter with alcohol in their hand or in front of them or on the counter in the background in their house etc... I really thought they would get in trouble for that but they obviously don't because they keep posting them???

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why does it matter?    

Focus on your rush instead of what we're doing. Every sorority is different. I know for a fact that my sorority does not allow alcohol in pics unless it's in a solo or styrofoam cup. Some girls get away with it but most are told to delete it or are sent to standards.

By: Why does it matter?
#2  by: Delete   

My sorority will make us delete pictures if we are holding alcohol. We can't even have red solo cups in our hands.

However, if it's in the background or on a table in front of us we can usually get away with it. They don't really care about out dates or other guys in the pictures and we can't control their behavior in our pictures.

By: Delete
#3  by: Oh yes!   

If standards see our pictures and we are drinking, whether we are 21 or not, we will be asked to remove the pics.

By: Oh yes!
#4  by: Ha   

Probably need to worry about your own social media pages.

Alumni are not trolling our pages like they are trolling yours.

By: Ha
by: yeah!May 29, 2015 8:42:55 AM

Every sorority is different. You will find out your sororities policy once you receive a bid.

By: yeah!
by: opMay 29, 2015 12:37:36 PM

My social media doesn't have questionable posts on it. And I am worrying about my own rush and dealing with it, it was just a question about something I've been wondering for a while due to some of the pictures I've seen! Thank y'all for the answering

By: op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.