facebook

sisterhood

by: pnm

honest answers please! what sororities have the best sisterhood

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously!   

All if them have a great sisterhood! Ask this question and the only answers you are going to get is the opinion of girls on this site. Not honest answers!

Don't believe anything you read on this post! It will be subjective!

By: Seriously!
#2  by: Ohh   

My sorority has the best sisterhood!

By: Ohh
#3  by: @OP   

No one can speak for all of the sororities. We can only speak for our own sororities. Yes we can look at other chapters and guess whether its good or bad, but we aren't in their house 24/7, we aren't at their chapter meetings, we don't know. We only know how the sisterhood in our own chapter is. So all of the answers that you are going to get are going to be biased or not true. All of our chapters seem to have great sisterhoods. Sure, some may be better than others, but no one knows who has the best sisterhood because no one is in all 10 chapters!

By: @OP
#4  by: Love   

Love my house and feel we have a great sisterhood! But honestly you will get out of it what you put into it no matter what house you chose!

By: Love
#5  by: Love <3   

My house has the best sisterhood! GAH! I love my sisters!
We're all going to say that our house has the best sisterhood because a) we're in the house and we're totally biased, and b) we don't know about the other houses. We don't see the "behind the scenes" in each sorority.
All houses have great sisterhoods and you have to put yourself out there and get involved to feel the love. Put love in the sorority to get love out, ya know? Some girls don't think their house has a good sisterhood while most girls do. You have to put yourself out there!

By: Love <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.